Chapter 3

They all play the games, and Asako gets killed, so she needs to stay outside of the circle. It's not like she is upset or anything, she just starts to daydream.

All of a sudden, Asako want to go to the toilet, it's nighttime, so most people close their eyes. Asako quietly stands up, and to avoid making sounds, Asako has the wall to support her.

Before the wolf opens their eyes, Asako slowly closes the door. She walks around the school.

"Shh...", A voice, whispering right behind Asako, as her hand grabbing to a small and dark stock. They face the same direction, one hand covers Asako's mouth and the other holds Asako's waist. Asako is about to struggle, but can't, cause he's too strong.

"Stay still, I'm Ryubi... Shh, someone coming", whisper Ryubi, still holding Asako tight.  Asako stops her struggle.

"Keep quiet, someone is coming here", Ryubi continues. Asako's heart beat faster than can be heard. "I told you to keep quiet", Ryubi whispered, but stop himself when he could feel tears running down his hand. Asako is crying.

"Follow my breath, okay", forget to be mad at Asako, he instead calms her down. Asako's heartbeat slowly slows down, and that's when both of them heard the door open.

After a few minutes of silence, they only can hear each other heartbeat. Ryubi finally open the door slowly.

"Look around, is anyone there?", he asks. Asako take a peek a little and shook her head. They both finally get out of that stock.

"Umm... Do you know, where is the nearest toilet here?", asks Asako didn't turns to Ryubi. Ryubi nods and told Asako to follow him.

They both walk to the toilet, beside the principal office. "You want to go to the toilet?", asks Ryubi, finally knowing why Asako went out. Asako nods. She enters the toilet and opens it again.

"I know it's weird right now, but maybe I want you to come in... I can't let teachers find you", said Asako, only letting her head out. Ryubi looks around before he entered the toilet.

"So how do you find me?", Asako asks, in the toilet. Ryubi looks himself in the mirror, "I followed you", he answered. That answer leads to silent Asako. "Hey, you still there?", Ryubi asks when Asako is suddenly quiet.

"Hey Ryubi, why do we have to hide earlier?", Asako asks, as she opens the door with her head down.

"I'll tell you later... Now let's go", said Ryubi. They both again walks like a ninja, until they reached the hall.

"Sako!!", Asuka faster hugged Asako, who just enters the hall. The students also look at them. Ryubi also walks in later, which shocks everyone there.

"Yo, where have you been? We all are so worried about you", Jinto walks to Ryubi and punches his shoulder.

"What are you guys doing outside?", Jinto asks, looking at Ryubi and Asako. "Um, I won't go to the toilet?", Asako answers nervous looks at Jinto. Since Jinto is one of the popular boys, but little Asako knew, Ryubi is also one of them.

"What?", shock Mizuki and faster looks at Ryubi with worries. "So she the one who put you in danger, I see...", the same girl walks towards Asako. She pushes Asako to the door. "If you want to go outside so much, then get out of here", she said, continuing to push Asako.

"Stop", Hayato, grab her hand and turns to Asako, who slowly turns her head down. "I-I'm sorry", said Asako. Asuka stand in front of her, "Don't blame her, she doesn't know... Today is her first day here", said Asuka.

"But that doesn't mean she can just put Ryubi-Kun in danger", she said. "I said stop", Hayato rise his voice. Everyone flinches and hears that voice, Hayato who was always childish shouted at the girl.

Suddenly the door busts open, revealing their teachers.

"The stolen thing still hasn't been found, but you can return to your class", one of the teachers said to the students.

Everyone rushes out of the hall, and Asako slowly walks toward the popular group.

"Thank you", said Asako to Ryubi. Ryubi just smiles at her, Hayato looks at her, and Asako bows a little and thanks Hayato too. Asako walks back to Asuka and together they walk to the classroom.

"Suka-chan, what happens when going out during that time?", Asako asks. Asuka is about to open her mouth, but something stops her.

"You, come here", a boy called Asako out of the class, it's Jinto, one of the popular boys. Asako pointed at herself, as she looks at Jinto in confusion. Jinto nods his head. That girl early pulls Asako's hand from standing and faster walks to Jinto.

"Yoshida-san, what are you doing here?", she asks. "I have something to discuss with her", said Jinto turning to Asako who slowly approaching them. He turns to Asako and smiles at her.

Thay girl automatically fangirls, but not Asako. She didn't give any reaction.

"What's it?", Asako asks, softer her voice, Jinto didn't say anything just turns and walks. Asako follows behind.

.

.

.

.

.

Ai-chan:Hai everyone... Ai-chan knows Ai-chan hasn't published in a long long time and Ai-chan is sorry about it... Ai-chan was really busy with study, club, and family now... After this, Ai-chan has to get lunch. Has everyone eaten yet? Make sure you guys eat... it really important, you know

Anyways, enjoy this chapter, and thank you for supporting Ai-chan's story, and as you with it, please support M!lk too...