Chapter 4

At the roof...

"Um, Yoshida-san?", Asako stand behind Jinto, for a few minutes, Jinto didn't say anything, making Asako nervous. "Come here", he said. Asako slowly walks towards him.

"I'll tell you what happened when you left the hall that time", Jinto open the communication. Asako nods, too scared to say something. "It's Ryubi's brother", he continues. Asako's face slowly changes. "That was the first time of our block down in this school", he said.

The loud siren can be heard, too loud can hurt whoever has a weak ear. It's like your ear near the speaker. The students rush and run to the hall.

"As you know you are forbidden to get out of this hall until we said so", said the teacher and, he left the hall, and close the door. All the students sit wherever they want, and started to do their doings.

"Jinto, wanna sit with us?", a boy that sits behind him, who already sits in circles. It's the first day of school, so they don't know each other. Jinto looks at the two boys sitting. He nods his head. "So umm, how do you know my name?", asks Jinto to him. "Oh, I noticed your name at at the board", he responded. "Anyways my name is Haruki", he continues. "And this is the funniest person you ever meet, Hayato", a boy named Hayato also introduce himself. Haruki looks at Hayato, with his eyebrows rising.

Jinto smile and looks at them, they talk about any topic, even their type. They quickly become best friends who, hard to be separate.

"Hey, hey, Jin-chan... What do you think about last night's sleepover?", asks Hayato, as they both walk to the classroom. "It was fun, with we decided to eat ramen, after ordering pizza", said Jinto, remembering that they eat ramen together. All of a sudden the doorbell rang and there standing a pizza guy.  Hayato laughed, "I know, I like that one too", he said.

"Ryu-chan was so cute", Hayato continues, Jinto laughs a little. And they walk into the class, to see Haruki doing his homework.

One year later, Jinto, Hayato, and Haruki's friendship have grown stronger by the day.

"Auch...", a boy with a blue bag, being pushed to the wall, hard. These three men wearing like delinquents surrounded him. That boy hugs his bag, with his legs trembling with fear.

One of the delinquents takes his bag by force. "Wa-wait...", he accidentally makes a sound, which makes him get beat up more.

"Hey, what are you doing here?", a boy stands a few feet from them. The three boys turn to him, "Damn it, let's go now". They run away. He faster runs to the laying boy, "Hey, hey are you okay", he asks.

That boy slowly nods his head, however, when he is about to stand, he fell back down.

"Hey, hey... Here, let me help you", said that boy, capturing him before hit the ground. "Th-thank you", he said, weak. The boys just smile and they slowly walk to the clinic.

Kring!!! Kring!!! Kring!!!!

The siren can be heard, and they are both shocked. "We need you to the clinic", he said but that weak boy asks him to help him go to the hall.

"But-", about to argue. "Please", that weak boy strongly to go the hall. He looks into his eyes and nods.

"What's your name?", he asks the weak boy. "Daichi... Shiozaki Daichi", he answered. "Well, nice to meet you, Daichi", he said. "My name is Hayato, Sano Hayato", Hayato continues, as he pats Daichi's head. "Hayato? The 1st in the sports?", Daichi rise his head, and it was the first time he really looks at Hayato.

"Yeah, I guess you heard about me", Hayato said, smiling in embarrassment. "Of course, you are my idol after all", said Daichi, showing his interest.

"You like sports?", Hayato asks, a little shocked by a sudden change. Daichi nods his head.

"Oh, you here", said Hayato as they both enter the hall together. "Hayato, over here", Jinto called him out waving his hand. Jinto didn't notice that Hayato was with someone, Daichi.

"Oh no, what happened?", Haruki asks Daichi as he looks at Daichi's wound. "I want to bring him to the nursery but he wants to come here", said Hayato. Jinto looks at Hayato, "Hey, I know you heard the siren, that's why we're here", said Jinto.

"Umm, you are?", Daichi asks Haruki. "Haruki, the second year", Haruki answer him. "Ah, senior, I see", said Daichi lowering his head. He slowly opens his bags and grabs some bandages.

Jinto who turns to Daichi faster helps him. "Say something if you need help", said Jinto. Haruki slowly pours water to clean the wound. Jinto put antibiotics and bandages to kill and protect the wound. "Th-thank you", Daichi said, as he lower her head.

"Dai-chan!",' a voice called his name, and Daichi automatically rise his head. "Dai-chan", again it called. "Mizu-chan... I'm over here", Daichi rise his voice and waving hand, as he sees the boy that had been calling him.

That boy called Mizu-chan jogs towards them and sees Daichi in that condition. "Dai-chan, what happened to you?", That boy rushes to Daichi once he sees it. "It's nothing", said Daichi, signing at him to look around. That when the boy looks around, "Ah, I'm sorry... My name is Itachi Mizuki, I'm his childhood friend, and umm", Mizuki think what to say while looking at the three of them.

Hayato tries so hard, not to laugh at Mizuki. "Okay okay... my name is Jinto, and this is my friends, Hayato and Haruki", Jinto cut Mizuki and stop Hayato from teasing Mizuki.

.

.

.

.

.

Ai-chan: Hai guys, how are you guys doing? Ai-chan actually loses words right now, sorry. Ai-chan wonders what M!lk doing right now, maybe they work. Also, Ai-chan thinks that Ai-chan doesn't have anything much to share, so Ai-chan wondering if you guys maybe can share something with Ai-chan...

Thank you and please have a pleasant day, together with whoever you guys love or like... Ai-chan also hopes you enjoy this part as much as Ai-chan wrote it for you guys.