Bonus story 2

Ai-chan: First this is not the continuation of the story but this story continues for the bonus story. If readers want to read the first one, Ai-chan has published it in another M!lk story, Milk story: Milky world.

.
.
.

Again, they look at each other. "You need to tell her, that", said Mizuki to Jinto. I keep listening, don't want to interrupt.

"Well actually, we need your help, to free us", Jinto said, I don't want to assume so I nod my head. "You already wrote a fanfiction about us, and that too free Shunta", Jinto continues.

"Okay, I have a question", I stop him to continue. They all look at me, which makes me a little flushed. "Okay umm... So... Do you guys want to be free or not?", I ask, trying so hard not to look at them.

They nod, this free means M!lk will be disbanded. I sight, look at them. I usually let people do whatever they want, but letting goes of M!lk is really hard for me, however, it is what they want. I follow what my heart said, so I nod my head.

"Sure, but after this, I want you guys still to be friends and don't just disappear like everything was nothing to you, 'cause it means huge to fans", I said, smiling at them, trying to don't let my eyes be full of tears.

I stand up, "I gonna discuss this with my parents", I said and walk to out of the house.

At first, my parents didn't agree, but I try until they agreed. So I send a letter to Y/N college to transfer me to a Japanese university, so I can still learn there. I did not mention it to my friends, but I did say something to my lecturers.

"So what do I need to do?", I ask them, on the plane. I sit beside the window, and beside me are Jinto and Daichi. "You already free Shunta, then you need to free Jyutaro, and Daichi and Hayato and I then", said Jinto, looking at me. "If write fanfiction, free Shunta, then what do I need to do that?", I ask.

"For Jyutaro, you need to dance, for Daichi, you need to write a song for us, Hayato, you need to act or you can voice act too", said Jinto. "And you?", I ask, looking at him, I really love their eyes, I don't know why.

"You need to sing your own song", he said. I am just silent for a moment, Daichi looks at me. "Hey, it's okay if you can't do it, we do not pressure you", Daichi tries not to pressure me. "I don't understand, I should have free Daichi before Shunta", I said. Jinto and Daichi look at me. I didn't look at them, just noticed they look at me.

"Sorry, well actually I have sent you guys a song, but it has been hacked and I can't send you guys that", I said as show my Instagram account.

They look at each other, "But- we didn't get your message", said Jinto. "Y/N-chan, mind if we listen to it?", Daichi asks. I nod and send the beat and lyrics to them. "This song, I need you all to sing it together", I said, only Jinto who heard it.

Before we know it, we were already asleep on the plane until they arrive in Japan. I have to search for a house, go to my university, register as a transfer student, and go to the company, as someone looking for a job.

"Well, let's stay a week in a hotel first, I guess", I said to myself. M!lk has already gone since they have a schedule. I walk to the nearest hotel to the university, and it took around 10 to 15 minutes to walk so I was okay I guess. Registering took almost an hour and, lucky I got the hostel there. Good thing I had check-in the hotel yet.

From full-part, I am only part-time, so my study's from 2 years to 3 years more. I walk into the M!lk company.

"What are you doing here?", a woman suddenly talks to me, of her suddenly approved flinches me. "Um, I'm working for a job, I just arrived here today and I have to work to live here", I said, a little sad like a loose puppy. I think that one of my weapons can make people feel sorry for me.
After a long silence, I look at her, with my head down, so seems like I admire her, or I look up at her. "Okay, maybe I can use assistant manager", she said. Slowly I smile at her, like a little kid.

"Fine, you are my assistant manager of group M!lk", she continues, looking at me. I nod my head, then she shows me where M!lk practices.

"Okay everyone, this is Y/N... She will help me as my assistant manager", she said, the members shocked, looking at me. I just smile and bow to them. They slowly do the same.

"Y/N, would you mind looking for them a moment, I have a meeting after this", she said. "You just look and get whatever they want", she continues and I nod everything she said. She leaves me there.

"What you doing here?", asks Jyutaro walking towards me. "Work... I have to work to pay for my hostel, my study, and my food here", I answer him, looking at them.

"So Dai-chan, how is the song?", I ask him, slowly looking at him. "It's good", he flinches a little at the sudden question. I'm so happy, feel like I wanna jump at that moment, but gotta keep my cool at work. "Great now, it's time to continue practice", I said as I clap my hand. Once they want to start practice, I put on a camera so that I can see how they practice before I went out to buy them some drinks. Luckily, she already told me what they drink during practice.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ai-chan: Hello hello readers, Ai-chan knows Ai-chan lately published late or took a long time... Ai-chan promises that Ai-chan trying my best to write, but college work, with Ai-chan's brother's wedding... Ai-chan hasn't enough time... To the point, I haven't slept well for these 4 weeks, and yesterday Ai-chan have a fever due to lack of rest... The doctor said but who knows

Sorry for the bad grammar and spelling, Ai-chan writes this and publishes it during class so Ai-chan doesn't have a laptop to check the grammar and spelling...

Ai-chan hopes you guys can enjoy the story and thank you for being patient with Ai-chan...