02

Her eyes blinked a few times before she got a full view of her surroundings"ugh did I fall asleep"she muttered sitting up on the couch and staring at the wall completely spacing out,the sound of the doorbell brought her back to her senses and she groaned standing up.

She looked through the peephole and gasped seeing the place she's always loved to visit and experience the euphoria,the love after all it was the city of love but she realized there's something wrong how could she be seeing this through her peephole.

She closed her eyes and opened them to find the beautiful sea of Jeju island"beautiful"her mind was resting and left her body to be free and feel the breeze and cold air as she stared at the sea opening her arms with her gummy smile shinning so bright.

Her smile faded again pointing out it's only her imagination,she opened the door to be met with dark orbs of a tall handsome man"y-you?"she mumbled and he smiled waving his hand"am I that handsome that you can't stop thinking about me?"

She scoffed at his egotism and how he thought so highly of himself"can I help you with anything?"he nodded inching his face closer to hers"did you enjoy the view of Jeju island"her eyes stared at him confusingly but soon realization hit her and she widened her eyes"h-how do you know that i-"

He entered her apartment walking inside her living room and she followed seeing him stare at the cake placed on the coffee table"who's birthday is it"she shifted her eyes to the picture of her parents"it's actually the day my parents passed away but I was craving cake"he hummed making himself comfortable and sat down on the couch.

"You wouldn't mind if I ate some right?"she shook her head and he enjoyed the cake while she stared at him"you didn't tell me why your here"his eyes diverted to her calendar"you don't seem busy"a smile appeared on her lips as she looked down.

"No I'm not"he cleared his throat standing up and walking towards her"did you mean what you said?"his words confused her as she barely knew him and she didn't even know why it didn't feel wrong just letting a stranger in her apartment"mean what?"

He buried his hands in his pockets looking at her family portrait"do you really wish doom upon the world?"her eyes caught his as he turned around and she felt weird,how the hell did he know about her wish and what she was doing"how did y-","just answer my question do you really mean it?"

She tucked her hair behind her ear not knowing what to say she was drunk and obviously didn't fully mean it"no I was drunk"he hummed continuing to explore her small living room"your sick aren't you?"

She avoided his eyes nodding"how about me and you make a deal huh"he smiled walking closer to her"first I'll introduce myself so you don't get surprised when I do something unusual"

He waved and she rolled her eyes"hello Jennie I'm Doom"she looked at him for a while before bursting into laughing while he stood there glaring"wait your serious- what?"shock evident on her face and now he was the one to laugh.

"So how about you make a deal with doom?"

~

"Good morning Jen"a blond chick said hugging the brunette"good morning Rosie"the blondie was like a vitamin always there to cheer her friends up when they needed it and didn't need it which made the atmosphere at work even more fun and loving"good morning everyone"a man with black hair and a tattooed arm came in placing his coat on his chair.

"Good morning Mr Jeon"the four said in usion"Jen boss wants to see you good luck bae"Sana said as she sat in her seat while Jennie sighed walking into the office and finding a furious man rummaging through files spread on his table.

"Mr Lee"he looked up glaring at her and she gulped shutting her eyes close then open"mr Jung will send us th-"a loud thud interrupted her and she was taken aback"I don't fucking care but this asshole I've been telling you to meet so we could ask for permission to write about his story where is that Jennie"

She fiddled with her fingers bowing apologetically"I'm sorry sir I haven't spoken to him yet as he's busy all the time"he scoffed resting back in his chair"well Jennie Kim you have a week to get me his permission got it?"she nodded and he signaled her to leave.

"Did he scold you again?"Jungkook said as he took a sip of his coffee"it's alright Jen it'll be easier soon after he takes a vacation with his wife don't worry"she smiled and he handed her a cup of coffee.

~

As always work is tiring and stressful as her annoying rude mean ass boss won't give her a break and will always scold and demand instead of doing anything that can be useful than just brag about his money.

She stared at the sidewalk which was filled with people waiting for the light to turn red so they can be on their way to anywhere,she tapped her foot and the light finally turned red and the people crossed the road.

She was walking but sudden dizziness hit her and she stumbled crouching on the floor as she held her head groaning,the light turned green and the people started yelling for her to get up as a big truck headed her way.

It got closer and the puddle of water almost splashed her but everything stopped,it was like something out of a fairytale she was the only who could move as she looked around and everyone stood in their places the water in the air.

"Your welcome"she looked up and found the man who showed up at her house last night claiming to be doom and wanting to make a deal with her"after rejecting my offer here I am saving you,do you believe me now? Do you believe that I'm doom?"

She scoffed"the deal,your sick and I'll take that away and let you live but on one condition the person you love most will pay the price and..they'll die in your place"her eyes widened and she shook her head as her older brother was the person she loved and treasured the most in this world.

"Don't worry I'll let you spend time with him for 4 months the time you will die he dies and you live"her eyes stared in his and she wondered where all this came from,yesterday he showed her a fun him but now she despised him for the things he's telling her.

"What about if that person changes? What if the person I love most changes will this person die instead"he was confused but nodded letting his hand out for her to grab.

She hung her purse over her shoulder thinking it through and held his hand as he helped her up"then it's a deal sweetheart"

~

Heyyyyy...AYO WASSUP BISHES..LOL

I'm trying to make my writing better but I hope you guys like it so far and yes these chapters are a bit long anyways this is where it all starts😏

I <3 YOU