21

Her giggle rang in his ear as he chased her all over the beach"princess be careful you'll hurt yourself"she stopped panting and he shook his head smiling.

He stood next to her and she side hugged him as they stared at the ocean and now she knew why it was always so calm,the feeling of being alone is always beautiful but when it comes to finding love who would want to be alone.

The ocean unfortunately couldn't find love as it was too calm and quiet it couldn't find it's true love but many people fell in love with it's atmosphere and that made it happy to know it's loved.

"Coming to Jeju to spend time here for a few days was such a good idea my princess"she smiled agreeing with him but pouted at the realization"sadly we're heading back today"

He chuckled at her sulky behavior"it's alright...another visit may come"she nodded wrapping her arms around his neck and he wrapped her legs around his torso.

"I'm madly in love with you my guardian angel"he smiled locking their foreheads together"I'm madly in love with you my princess"she giggled smashing her lips on his.

~

"Jungkook..hello?"Lisa frowned at the darkness of the restaurant when Jungkook obviously told her to meet him there"Jeon Jungkook I will- shit"

A deep chuckle echoed through the restaurant and she felt two arms circling around her waist"hey doll"she smiled rubbing her hand on his palm.

"Hey bunny"the lights turned on and she felt a blindfold cover her eyes"what is happening-","shhh doll just take my hand"

She felt it and held onto it,they walked and stopped she then heard a beeping sound and knew they were in an elevator at the sound.

The cold breeze hit her naked shoulders"hold on doll"he let her hand go and she hugged herself at the cold wind"Jungkook where did-"

Her eyes were now free and his arms found their way back on her waist"Kook this is...beautiful Oh my god"she beamed in admiration and he chuckled behind her.

"Remember all these moments my love"she nodded and he removed his hands around her to watch her roam around their long memories of friendship"I'm in love with you Lisa"

Her heart fluttered finding him in front of her with his bunny smile on his face confessing his love for her"it's always been you,ever since my brother introduced me to you as his girlfriend you understood me we were each other's lost half

You understood when no one would and you managed to stay there when I needed you even though I was a dickhead but you still stayed and when I wanted to confess my true feelings you and my brother announced your engagement so I knew I lost my chance

But I guess god gave me hope not to give up,my brother decided to leave the country with my dad and you waited for him on your birthday but he wasn't there he didn't even tell you he's leaving but I was so glad I stayed in Korea because I wouldn't have made you happy and knew about your feelings for me that day

I couldn't believe when you told me how you wanted to tell my brother about your loss of feelings for me and your love for me but you said that we couldn't do this to him and you'll leave soon to your hometown so Lalisa Manoban let me be the happiest man in the world and be the one to ask you this question

Lalisa Manoban will you marry me?"tears streamed down the female's cheeks as he knelt on his knees with a ring in his hand"yes Jungkook!!"

~

Jennie smiled as she swung their intertwined hands while they climbed the stairs"come Taehyung-ah it's late at night and we're almost there"she muttered as they started walking again.

But..Taehyung suddenly stopped and she frowned looking at his saddened face"you okay love?"he stared in her eyes"princess you know I love you right"

She nodded with her gummy smile showing and a tear fell down his cheek"please don't ever think of me huh"her eyebrows crashed together in confusion.

"Do me a favor and be happy"she cupped his cheek seeing the tears roll down his cheek"I am happy right here with you"

He let out a sad chuckle cupping her cheeks and collided their lips together kissing passionately"princess please don't love someone other than me"he mumbled as they locked foreheads together.

She nodded smiling"I can never be happy without you my prince"he pulled away holding her hand while she cupped his cheek"you know I'm madly in love with you princess but it's time for me to leave"

Her eyes went round and she shook her head feeling the tears already forming in her eyes"no please don't leave not now I need you"he smiled wiping the tears streaming down her face.

"Don't be in love with anyone other than me princess"with that his touch on her cheek disappeared and butterflies surrounded her"no Ta-Taehyung-ah"

Her legs felt weak and she crouched on the ground sobbing as she whispered his name"I love you my Caim"

~

The End~