An interesting game

One more request from unforgettwb1e ! ♡♡♡
:3

This is a following chapter to the previous one. Warning! This contains a lot of flirting and angst. Oh, and it also contains some slightly suggestive scenes! It also contains swearing. Many refrences to other fanfics or fandoms. (4460 words)

Waking up after falling asleep next to someone is disappointing and comforting at the same time. Knowing that you'll have to move soon is horrible. Who would want to leave the warmth of their comfortable bed? Waking up in the same situation, but without the person who was next to you is even more sad.
Unfortunately, Ezra must have woken up earlier.

Jupiter got dressed in some comfortable clothes that his partner had picked out for him. It was a light blue sweater, little more darker sweatpants. Really fit for vacation.

The next right thing to do was going downstairs to see if there's any food.
Henry was already there, sitting near a dining table, eating cereal.

"What time is it?"

"Breakfast."

"I don't speak food."

"It's 8:48 am."

"Oh my goodness.. I slept in-"

"Not as badly as I did that one time. 3 fucking pm."
Henry said, drinking some of the milk that was in the bowl.

"I'll go make some dark tea. You want some?"

"I'm good."

Jupiter smiled and walked to the kitchen. Everything was still where he remembered it being. One thing was new. A freezer that had a strange vibe around it.

"Henry?"
Jupiter called out.

"Yeah?"

"What's in that freezer?"

"Nothing you'd be interested in. Leave it be!"
Henry quickly answered, as if he immediately knew what Jove was talking about.

Nothing interesting, huh? That's not a big enough reason to leave it be.
Jupiter opened the freezer. It was just meat. He wasn't vegan or anything, so why wouldn't he be interested in cooking meat?

"Why wouldn't I be interested in cooking meat?"

Henry got up and rushed into the room. He seemed more pale, worried even.
"Just.. Don't ask questions. You don't wanna know."
He said, closing the freezers door.

"Okay.. So, any more plans for today?"

"Yesterday, when I was falling asleep, I had an idea."

Jupiter started making tea, putting some water to boil.
"Looking at what your emotions say, it's something to do with feelings, I assume it's something about Ezra. Also, you are blushing."

"It's just a simple plan. It could be called a challenge, even!"

"I'm listening."

"How about this:
We compete on who could make Ezra more flustered. Sounds good, right?"

"Yes, it does. I would like to astablish some rules. Just to not create any awkwardness, or too inappropriate endings to this plan."

"I have a feeling like you want to sabotage my plans like this."

"Rule number one!
Do not try leading things any further than him just being flustered. So no extremely personal touches or anything."

"Understandable."