Crow Crow

⚠️ Warning! This contains the ship:
Corvus Crow x Ezra Squall. Also, this oneshot has kind of suggestive scenes. (Not fully smut.) I don't do warnings before it starts.
What a great way of starting a fanfic for a crackship. (3050 words)

A peaceful night in Wintersea, as peaceful as it could be. For one man, it would not be as peaceful. A certain somebody was feeling like causing trouble.

Hiding himself in the shadows, Squall entered the Crow Manor. From a few conversations with Morrigan, he gathered information, that her father hadn't been treating her fairly. Now was the time to prank him. Right now his plan was simple. Knowing that Mr. Crow had a wife, who, supposedly, was Morrigan's stepmother, and this time, heavily involved in the plan.

It was late enough for both Corvus and his wife to be in bed, probably sleeping, or.. Making the plan even more possible. Hopefully at least a little bit easier, excluding plan option B. Silently sneaking into the room, he didn't expect anything much to happen, obviously. Who knows what these time's couples do before falling asleep.

Why wait for something to happen, when Squall could just not wait. After all, he was able to do most anything.
The Wundersmith silently called more wunder to come. Ivy was snuggling closely to her husband. He was just checking out a newspaper. Not for long!
Squall puppeteered her to climb onto him, pushing the newspaper away. He looked confused. Then she leaned in to kiss Corvus, him silently gasping out of surprise.

Finally, it was time for the plan to come true! With the art of masquerade, Squall made Ivy look as a gender-bend version of herself. In Ezra's mind, this was hilarious. The reaction he hoped for, was Corvus pushing her away, possibly thinking that he had seen a hallucination.
Still, the couple continued kissing, for a second, Mr. Crow opened his eyes, expecting to see his wife. He was caught by surprise, seeing that he was kissing a man who had some details of his wife. But he did not pull away. Blush appearing across his face, he didn't pull away, at all. He even pulled her closer.

"What a pleasant surprise"
Squall thought to himself. This man was not only quite abusive towards his daughter, but also had some possibly, previously undiscovered attraction to not only women. This could be a way to make him feel even more worse, or possibly rethink his whole life. Next pary of the plan was decided.
This hallucination would go on for some time, not wanting to be a complete creap, watching other people making out, Squall left.

________________________________________

Next day, Corvus was still thinking about what happened last night. This was very new. He was stuck thinking about it, not even being able to do his work properly.
Three knocks disturbed his interesting inner monologue.
"What is it?"
He answered, pretending to sound calm and annoyed.

"You have a visitor. He seems important!"
Left said.

"Let him in."
Corvus groaned, despising the fact that his peaceful work was interrupted.

Left opened the door:
"Here you go, Mr. Jones."

"Thank you."
Mr. Jones thanked, walking into Corvus' office

"Thank you, Right. Wait a minute, who exactly is that?"

"I'm not-
He say's that he's a psychologist, who was ordered to be here for a session with you."
Left answered.

Corvus didn't seem happy hearing that. After all! He was just a regular man, maybe had suffered some domestic abuse, but he was over it, no help necessary.
"I didn't order him to be here."

"Of course you didn't.
Left, you can leave now, thank you."
Mr. Jones said, giving the assistant a  smirk. Waiting no more, Left exited the room, shutting the door after himself.