AAHHHHHH 600 READS HERE'S A ONESHOT

(OK OK OK WHY I PUBLISH ONESHOTS VERY LATELY IS BC I NEED AN IDEA ON WHAT ONESHOT I SHOULD DO BEFORE I PUBLISH, SO HERE'S A ONESHOT FOR 600 READS AND I'LL DO A 700 SOON)

When You Use the Puppy Eyes On Hunter

Hunter and I were walking in the streets, just looking around, exploring, trying new things and stuff. Until... I saw an ice cream store a few blocks away...

"Ooh! Ooh! Hunter, look there's ice cream! Let's go get some!" I point at the shop and gently tug on Hunter's sleeve.

"Oh, uh..." He hesitates and looks at the ice cream store, unsure.

"Oh, do you not want to?" I let go of his sleeve and look at him, concerned.

"No, I want to, it's just that..." He looks down.

"That what?" I tilt my head in confusion.

"I've never tried ice cream before."

"WHAAAAAT? Why not?"

"Well, Belos had me on a strict diet when I was in the Emperor's Coven to keep me in shape, so I never really tried anything that wa-" I took his hand, gripped it tight, and started BOOKIN IT to the store.

"WH- Y/N, WHA-" We made it to the store, I rush in, get some ice cream for myself, pay for the ice cream, and I hoped Hunter would like strawberry.

"Wha- Y/n, what is... this?" He pokes at the ice cream with his spoon.

"Strawberry ice cream. It's really good! And Belos isn't here right now anyway, so you should try it."

"Uh... I don't know, Y/n..."

"Please?" I pull out the big guns... THE INFAMOUS PUPPY EYES.

"Wh-what're you doing with your eyes...?"

I did not respond. My eyes kept getting wider and wider. Titan, they're starting to hurt. C'mon, just taste the ice cream already!

"Y/n, answer me!"

No response.

"Uh- fine! I'll try it." I immediately blink and let out a sigh of relief.

"Phew, my eyes were starting to hurt."

He scoops up a piece of the strawberry ice cream and eats it.

Suddenly, he pauses. His grip on the spoon and cone loosens. His eyes widen.

"Good, huh?" I nudge him and eat some of my own ice cream.

"Y/n... this is the best thing I've ever tasted."

"Ha! Told ya."

(heh hunter's adorable anyway make sure u brush ur teeth, wear ur seatbelt, stay hydrated, and most importantly...
ice cream is fuckin delicious. OddFrog, out.)

Word Count: 413