𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬

╔═════ ✭✧✦✧✭ ═════╗
╚═════ ✭✧✦✧✭ ═════╝
𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬
───.◦*.:◦✧*.◦✰*.:◦✧*.◦:◦*.◦───

╭┈ ◌ೄ◌ྀ ˊˎ𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: This book contains swearing, mentions and (few) scenes of abuse, and harassment so please read with caution. Warnings will always be put at the beginning of the chapter and before and after the scene.

╭┈◌ೄ◌ྀ ˊˎ 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒: I do not own any of the Harry Potter characters, all the rights go to JK Rowling. I only own the following characters - and any I might add: Mahika Riddle, Rebecca Rizzo, Olivia Lane, and Kate Zabini. Along with the featuring characters - Willow Pollock, Yvette Larson, Ryan Smith, Jenny Danon, Elle Malfoy, Chris Johnson, Tristan Riddle, and Tanner Riddle. I also do not own the rights to any of the Harry Potter plot lines or dialogue. I own the rights to my character's involvement in the plot and their dialogue. Along with any of my plot lines and scenes. I also own my graphics and layouts in this book. The pictures used are strictly from Pinterest, none of them are mine.

╭┈ ◌ೄ◌ྀ ˊˎ𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: I do not give the rights to anyone copying my characters or plot lines. I also do not provide the right to anyone to copy my book layouts or graphics. DO NOT COPY MY WRITING. If wanted/needed, please ask to use the designs or graphics.

╭┈ ◌ೄ◌ྀ ˊˎ 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒: In this story, the Riddles have nothing to do with Voldemort (he's just a random wizard) besides the fact that they work under/for him. Tom is obviously not Voldemort and not Mattheo's dad as he is his twin.