𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 | detention is a lifestyle

✧*̥˚┈┈┈┈ DETENTION IS A LIFESTYLE
▃▃▃▃▃ ஓ 🐻 🍫 ▃▃▃▃▃
◦○◦ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄: i'm the best you ever had
╭ ..••°☾ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

❛ 𝙰 𝙽 𝙶 𝙴 𝙻  𝙾 𝙵  𝙳 𝙰 𝚁 𝙺 𝙽 𝙴 𝚂 𝚂 ❜❦⭒ ——(𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁)╭

❦⭒ ——(𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁)
╭ ..••°☾ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒕 🩵🍺
╰ ✦ 𝗢𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘅 ✦ ╮
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
-: ✧ 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘩𝘪𝘬𝘢 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘺𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘩𝘪𝘬𝘢. ✧ :-

Apparently, news travels fast when a Potter and a Riddle get detention in the same class. With most of her friends being sixth years and the other ones not in the same class as her, they didn't see what went down in the class but only heard the rumors of what happened.

Tom and Mattheo were both worried when they heard the news, the oldest being a bit on the angry side. When Mahika stepped into the Great Hall for lunch that day, she wanted to leave immediately.

The Weasley twins had come up behind her and placed a hand on each of her shoulders.

"Heard you got detention, Riddle."

"What's it to you, Weasley?"

"Nothing."

"Absolutely nothing at all. Though we were curious about what you had to do to get into it." The two led her toward the Gryffindor table and took a seat across from her. It wasn't long before the Golden Trio walked in and took notice of the Slytherin sitting at their table.

They shrugged. Similar to how Mahika felt about them, the three didn't mind the girl. She hadn't really done anything bad to have them dislike her, and she just stood up for the three earlier that morning. She was always kind to them, or as kind as Mahika was.

"Thanks for standing up for me, Riddle."

She nodded, "You guys can use my actual name you know that right? I feel weird being called by my last name most of the time."

The three nodded and the twins took this as their opportunity, "Well now we wouldn't want to pass this up now, would we George?"

"Of course, not. Our favorite Slytherin telling us to call her by her first name? We're honored."