𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 | the dreaded day

✧*̥˚┈┈┈┈ THE DREADED DAY
▃▃▃▃▃ ஓ 🐻 🍫 ▃▃▃▃▃
◦○◦ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄: i'm the best you ever had
╭ ..••°☾ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑     𝐎𝐍𝐄

❛ 𝙰 𝙽 𝙶 𝙴 𝙻  𝙾 𝙵  𝙳 𝙰 𝚁 𝙺 𝙽 𝙴 𝚂 𝚂 ❜❦⭒ ——(𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁)╭

❦⭒ ——(𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁)
╭ ..••°☾ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒕 🩵🍺
╰ ✦ 𝗢𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘅 ✦ ╮
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
-: ✧ 𝘮𝘢𝘩𝘪𝘬𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘏𝘰𝘨𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘪𝘵 ✧ :-

Getting there was the hard part. Mahika wasn't one to want to get up on time, staying in her bed until the last possible moment. Today was no different as she snuggled deeper into her fluffy comforter, one of her many teddy bears laying between her chest and arms, her right arm pulling said blanket up to her chin.

Her eyes briefly opened, locking on the figure that stood next to her bed. Her left arm grasped her wand that lay under her pillow as she flung her stuffed animal towards their head. The figure just chuckled as he caught the bear easily and threw it back at her, "Come on, Mahika. Time to get up."

"Tanner." The girl whined.

"Wow, subjected to just Tanner."

She groaned once more and laid back down, pulling the covers back over her head. Her actions were short-lived as Tanner pulled them back off and picked her up and made her stand up, "I hate you, I really do."

She shoved him and went into the bathroom, "Hurry up, I already let you sleep until 9. Your brothers are up and ready, we're leaving at 10 to go get a quick, and I mean quick breakfast."

Mahika sighed in the confines of her bathroom before reaching over to turn her shower on. She only left when she knew her uncle was gone to grab her clothes and place them on the counter furthest from the shower.

She let out yet another low breath as she started to do her makeup. She really didn't want to go to Hogwarts, why? She didn't know. It was like this every year since her first. Waking up was a difficult task, always having to have her uncle drag her out of her bed, followed by warnings from her older twin brothers. Then she was rushed to get ready and eat breakfast for spending her idea of eternity on a train.

Her thoughts were brought to an end when she realized she was done getting ready and just staring off into space. She lugged herself and her trunk down the stairs, her cat following slowly behind her, having the same energy as his owner.