new phone who dis?

They woke up at about 6 pm that same day, looking up at bretts face, y/n smiled for themself.

I snagged a wonderful guy.

They sigh, gently settling back into bed a bit to wait for brett to wake up.

Surprisingly he wakes up just minutes later, looking down at y/n who was playing with the collar of his shirt. He smiles at them, "good morning suite."
They smile in return and look up at him, "morning symphony." He chuckles a bit, "what?" Y/n asks, raising a brow, "its just- the nicknames we gave each other are sort of silly." He explains. "I know, but you got the only good terminology pun there was. 'Suite' so I figured symphony works, plus.. Together.. If we drink coffee its Bitter-suite Symphony." They giggle, brett shaking his head and laughing as well. "Let's get up, we need to go get you a new phone." He says. Y/n nods in return, the two beginning to untangle themselves from one another and sitting up, getting out of bed. Y/n goes to the bathroom to get ready first, brett sorting through his clothes to choose what he wanted to wear.

Y/n finished getting dressed and ready in a few minutes, stepping out of the bathroom and telling brett he's good to go now.

Brett looks at y/n as they sit down on the edge of the bed, he chuckles a bit at the sight of their outfit.

They're wearing jeans and a tank top, but also wearing his flannel over top of it. He loves the sight, again, thinking its cute.

They raise a brow at him when he chuckles, and he simply points to his flannel. They look down at it for a moment, shrug, and grab both sides of the front opening, hugging themself with them, wrapping themself in it like a blanket.

Brett shakes his head with a smile and heads to the bathroom to get changed.

It took him about 15 minutes total, short timing for him in comparison go his usual time.

He steps out and walks over to y/n, placing a hand atop their head and gently combing his fingers through their hair which, in turn, causes them to smile, slowly closing their eyes.

Brett smiles, his partner reminding him of a cat in this respect, which he finds cute as well.

Y/n enjoyed the sensation because it made them feel appreciated, relaxed, and safe, something their mum used to do to them when they were a kid that they never grew out of.

Brett draws his hand back and y/n opens their eyes, looking up at him, "we gotta get going my suite." They nod, standing up and following as brett went to leave, "oh and by the way, I left a note on eddy's forehead that says we went to get my new phone and something for dinner." They snicker.

Brett blinks and then laughs, "bruh-"

They get to the car and climb in, speeding off down the road.

Y/n had their old phone in their pocket, as intact as it could be after it got smashed.

On the car ride, y/n asked to choose the music.

They played sibelius violin concerto, first movement, a favorite of theirs.

The two listened to it, not speaking the whole way.

The recording y/n chose happened to be that of hilary hahn, someone they really admired, and as they listened, her playing was immaculate as always.

They arrive at their destination, getting out and heading inside after fighting to find a parking space in the small lot.

Once inside, y/n explains in vague, brief, detail what happened and asked if they could get the same phone and use the SD card which was still in tact.

The man working there nodded, "as long as it's not damaged it should work fine. Are you under a warranty?" They nod, "I was, but I dont know if its expired or not." They explain.

He hums, asking for their name, email, and phone number, "ah, yes I see, you are under warranty still, it expires next month actually." He chuckles a bit.

"I'll take that old phone and we'll get you a new one, and get that SD card in there." He smiles, walking away to a door and returning a few minutes later.

"Here we go, let's get it set up for you real quick." He says, taking y/n's old phone and popping out the SD card, quickly opening the box of the new phone, replacing the card and booting up the phone, then he hands it to them, "it should still have your fingerprint and everything but you may have to set those back up if it's iffy on wanting to unlock." He explains. Y/n nods and tries the fingerprint, it opens perfectly fine, "perfect. Thank you." He nods, "and since it was under warranty, you don't have to pay for it, yay" he laughs a bit, giving y/n a friendly smile and a little wave as brett and y/n walk out the door, to which y/n waves back and tells him to have a nice day.

Y/n checks the phone out, its got everything on it, exactly as it was, just new, and shiny, and clean, and not shattered.

Brett and y/n begin looking for places to eat online, just then eddy calls brett.

Brett answers, "hello?" "Hey, where are you guys getting food at?" Eddy asks, "we don't know yet, we were about to find somewhere. Why? You have something in Mind?" Brett inquires.

Eddy hums, "mhm. I was thinking pizza." Brett chuckles, "alright, uhm..
Y/n, you good with pizza?" Y/n nods, "yeah sure, we can order it and go pick it up on the way back to the hotel." They suggest. "Alright. Eddy, text me what you want and we're gonna pick it up."

"Awesome!" Eddy replies.