AAWWOOOP JUMPSCAR

They just got done with practice and Daron was talking with serj while putting stuff away, shavo was already done putting away his stuff and I decided to talk to him until we left the studio, I looked over at Daron, he looked like he was asking for advice from Serj, I'll be completely honest I'm pretty curious of what Daron was talking about. I continued my conversation with Shavo, forgetting about what I was thinking and focusing on the conversation.

I felt someone poking my shoulder "uhhh.. y/n?" Daron said to get my attention, I turned around and gave him my attention "Yeah Daron?" I said, "would you like to, uh.. come to my house and watch a movie and maybe spend the night?" Daron said nervously, "Sure" I replied with a small smile, Daron lights up "alright love birds it's getting late" Serj said Daron turns his head at Serj embarrassed.

After getting dropped off at Daron's house, we both walked in, I walked to the couch and sat down, Daron said " do you  want a blanket, my heaters broken and it does get cold at night" "Yeah" I replied and I examined his living room, it looked nice and well kept. While I was looking at the pictures on his wall I got hit by a blanket "SHIT I DIDN'T MEAN TO HIT YOU-" I hear Daron say I pull off the blanket "IT WAS AIMING RIGHT AT ME DICKASS" I yell back jokingly while giggling, Daron chuckled, he moves to sit on the couch next to me, "so uhhhh, what moving do you wanna watch?" Daron grabs the remote to turn on the TV, "I don't know, anything I guess" I shrugged , he literally put on the first movie he sees, and it's some cheesy french romance, "I bet the girl cheats on him soon" I say looking at daron "i think so too, she doesn’t deserve him and she's way to cocky" he said continued looking at the TV, I wrapped up in the blanket, Daron looked over at me "i got some vodka if you want some?" Daron said getting ready to get up "Sure what you got?" I replied "well I'm pretty sure I got smirnoff" Daron said getting up "I'll have that" I said curling up on the couch but still sitting up, Daron comes back with two shot glasses and a full bottle of vodka on the coffee table in front of the couch filling both of the shot glasses while he grabs one of them and quickly drinks it down making a tiny face, I giggled at the little face he made,I grabbed the shot glass on the table and gets it down in one gulp, I made a tiny face while doing it.

After a little bit of drinking and watching the movie, Daron and I were drunk. "Daron, you wanna know something?" I say looking over and leaning over to him "hmmm?" Daron looked at me waiting for me to finish my sentence "I think, I actually believe I like you" I say scooting towards him, Daron looks down at me with widened eyes "I meaann, I like you too" he replied "that's cool" I reply, I don't know why I said any of these things, vodka makes me say anything that's in my mind, that's why I'm not much of a drinker, I snuggled up in the blanket even more than I already was, we continued watching the cheesy romance movie, it was the end of the movie and it was the classical romance ending where they found eachother in Paris and kissed each other on the rooftop and the eiffel tower behind them with fireworks  shooting out.

Sheila Les Rois mages started playing in the credits, Daron turned his head to look at me "so what do you wanna do now" he asked, I looked at him replying with  "I don't know, I'm not really tired or anything so yeah" we sat in silence for a while my heart beating became faster and we stared at eachother, he stared down to my lips, I turn my body towards him, "daron.." I say under my breath, his hand raises up and cupped the side of my face. We leaned into each other and kissed, it felt amazing and wished it would have lasted longer, he pulled away. "Wow, that was.." Daron paused, trying to look for words to describe it, "amazing?" I say, he smiles. We sat there on his couch, I didn't know what to do, I just kissed my childhood friend, I never thought this would ever happen in my whole life.

(Skip because I do not know what to do)

"Are you okay?" Daron says starting to look worried, I was breathing heavily, i was embarrassed, we were cuddling, I never done anything like this before. "Yea it's just weird not saying it's uncomfortable." I say looking up to him. He kissed my forehead and rubbed his fingers on my back in circular motions. "Ok i just wanted to make sure your okay" Daron says. I snuggled into his chest. We both layed on the couch while the tv autoplayed random episodes.

(Bbgs dont judge me I haven't been in a fully committed relationship in 2 years 😒)