WOAAAAHHHHH

It's been a while since Ive seen Daron, I haven't been able to find a job, and I'm about to get kicked out.

I wake up to loud knocking on my front door, I quickly ran up to the door praying that it wasn't the manager kicking me out, but unfortunately it was.

"(Y/N) pack your bags. Your getting kicked out." The manager says

I sigh and replied "can I get a few hours atleast, to pack my bags and find a place to stay?"

The manager nodds and walks away. I closed my door, I felt ashamed that I couldn't find a stupid job, I started packing my clothes and the little bit of stuff I owned. I looked through the numbers on my phone. I couldn't just randomly call anyone and ask to stay, it would be so sudden. I sighed and decided just to walk around.

I left the complex, and walked around, I kept thinking of ways to make money to atleast get into a local shelter or something but I got lost in thought and ran into someone.

"Shit I'm so sorry" I say then looking up, it was Serj

"It's alright, wait... aren't you Daron's little friend? Ermm...." Serj said while pausing.

"(Y/N)" I replied.

"Yeah, thanks... why do you have a big travel case?" Serj questioned.

".... I'm going to a friend's house" I reply.

Serj smiles "oh well i have to go so, have fun" he walks away.

I sighed and continued walking I found a empty ally and placed my bag down and sat on top of it, I rubbed my eyes. I started stressing about where I'm going to sleep that's somewhat safe. My phone vibrates and I quickly answered it without checking who was calling me.

"Hey (y/n)" Daron says sweetly

I quickly replied with "Hi Daron what do you want?"

"I was wondering if you would like to come over to my house to visit?" Daron says

It was a second before I respond "Oh yeah, I'll go but can I stay the night if you don't have any plans?"

"Sure I don't mind" Daron says

"Ok so I'll be there in a minute see ya" I say

"Ok see ya" Daron replied hanging up

I smiled but soon faded away realizing that I might have to tell Daron I'm homeless. I sigh and get up and start walking to his house.

I knocked on his door and it swung open and Daron hugged me.

"How are you?" Daron says hugging me a little tighter

"I'm good- Daron are you okay?" I questioned.

"Yes, I've just been kind of busy with system, we have a concert soon" Daron says pulling away from the hug "come in."

I go inside, putting my bag beside the couch and taking a seat, Daron went into the kitchen grabbing two glasses of water, sitting them down on the tiny coffee table in front of the couch, Daron sat beside me manspreading.

"So, anything knew so far that's not system related" I asked looking at Daron.

"Hmmmm.. no not really." Daron replied.

We started talking about our times in school.

"OH MY GOD DO YOU REMEMBERED FUCKIN' JANICE" I bursted out

"DIDNT SHE SLEEP WITH OUR SCIENCE TEACHER IN FRESHMAN YEAR?" Daron replied looking at me horrified

"YEA, REMEMBERED WHEN SHE WAS ALWAYS TRYING TO FIGHT KIRAH?" I answered

"THAT FUCKIN BITCH COULDNT FIGHT FOR SHIT WHAT WAS SHE DOIN"

I was laughing as he was laughing making fun of my laugh

I looked at him grinning while he was still giggling a bit. I scooted closer to him, I looked up at him

(Idfk but guess what, it isn't finished but I'll continue when I'm motivated, Im tired asf
I don't really write much unless it's smut but its too early in the story so yurrr
I also don't know how to continue this and if you guys have an idea please share cause I have 0 ideas

I promise to continue this when im finally motivated or get an idea i guess lol)