wheres waldo

I finally arrived in Hollywood, I was waiting around in the airport waiting for my Uber to text me. I was standing outside wondering how hard it will be trying to find daron, wondering even if he'll even remember you, it's been 8 years after all. The Uber pulls up and you get in the car "so where are you gonna be goin' " the driver asks "uh, Los Angeles" I reply, the driver nods and starts driving, I go on my phone to pass time, before I know it i'm in Los Angeles. I pay the driver and get out of the car, I sigh and start walking around and try to find the apartment i booked beforehand.

3 hours of walking and carrying a backpack full of clothes later, it's getting dark and I found the apartment, I ask the receptionist for the key and find my room. I put away all of my stuff and went to bed.

I woke up in the morning and did my morning routine. I walked outside and I decided to go to the library Café nearby. I walk inside of the Cafe and explore the library part of the little Cafe. I'm not much of a book reader, I'll admit that, but it's good to try new things. I found a book that looks interesting but it's on the very top shelf. I took a quick look around and saw nothing that'd help me, so I tried to climb the book shelf and grab the book, but I stupidly missed a step and fell down. I hit the floor pretty hard, I sat up and rubbed the back of my head.

I heard footsteps walking towards me and I looked up. I saw a guy, near my age, short hair, weird looking beard(kinda looked like bug antennas), his eyes were the only feature that stuck out to me. "Hey, ur.. are you alright" Hearing his nasal voice made me realize, It's Daron, my eyes widened when he spoke. "D..Daron?" I say slowly. He looked confused for a second which scared me to think it wasn't him. "Do I know you? How do you know my name?" He questioned kneeling down to me. "It's (y/n)-" I replied but was cut off by Daron "(Y/N) (L/N)?" He said a little loud, I nodded with a little grin. Daron dragged me into a hug and said "I've been waiting for this moment forever" he said kinda muffled with his face buried into my shoulder, I hugged him back. He pulled away and stood up and helped me get up. "So would you like to catch up later or something, Sorry, I would now but I'm kinda busy." Daron says, rubbing his neck. "Oh sure Its Okay, can I get your number then?" I say, he agrees and gives me his number, we hug and Daron leaves the cafe.

(Sorry for the short chapter its 1am rn and I'm going through alot of energy rn)