Chapter 14

Shona'a POV✨

When me&cassamdra got back to mine around 5, we chilled for an hour then went up to my room. i had exactly 2hours to get ready. we went to my closet and picked out what i was gonna wear. Cassandra went to chill in raymones room while i was in the bath. she came back to my room after i'd creamed myself and put on my undies. I sat on my the chair with a towel wrapped around me then Cassandra straighten my hair for me then we did my makeup: i wore fake eyelashes, gold eyeshadow, abit of foundation, drew my eyebrows then applied a light pink lipstick and rubbed Vaseline onto of it. My hair and makeup was done so it was time for me to get ready, time to put on my clothes. i went to pick up my clothes when the bell rang. Shit the boy was acc serious when he said 8pm. Raymone went to open the door while Cassandra quickly helped me put on my clothes. I wore a nude strapless, crop with a matching skirt that had a side split and my low-cut airforces. I wore my gold tiffany anklet i got for my birthday and a gold bracelet. I.Looked.Buff. I sprayed my lady million perfume, picked up my nude waterfall jacket and white purse. I walked downstairs to the living room and saw raymone and Isiah he was looking pengggg. He was wearing a white adidas jumper, plain white MA-1 jacket and black jeans with black low-cut airforces. My baby had swag. my guy was biting his lip but then straight face me.
"What"
"I thought i said 8pm, its 8:08" i rolled my eyes.
"Shh before i decide not to go"
"Skn, you look buff btw"
"Thanks so do you"
"Ofc you don't need to tell me" this boy is too vain. He stood up from the couch and hugged me. "Lets go"
"Bye guys"
"Safe you lots" isiah spudded raymone
"Bye"
"Bye"
And we left. I was proper excited can't wait to see where we're going.