Chapter 17

Mia in MM

Dreace's POV✨

Oh my god what have i done😰. I don't understand what came over me to make me do that, Isiah's been my boy from day. Always been there for me and this is how i repaid him, all this over some any yat. nah i fucked up badly. I'm just happy i managed to convince my cousin Dre to lah him and take him hospital aleast he's gonna be okay...hopefully.

Reshona's POV✨

I dont understand why anyone would ever want to hurt isiah he has done nothing to deserve this. Raymone and i step out the elevator and walked up to the reception.

"hi, we're here for Isiah Francis" the reception typed on her keyboard and then look up for replied "He's in room 2204"

"Thank you" then i made my way to his room with raymone. As soon as i got to the door, my heart dropped. It hurt my soul to see Isiah in this condition was so heartbreaking. he had a busted lip, black eye and a few stitches on his arm and belly. I could feel a tear coming but i managed to hold it in, i couldn't start crying right now. I saw a woman sitting on the chair next to his bed with a little girl on her lap talking to isiah. This isn't the way i wanted to meet Isiah's family but i guess everything happens for a reason plus the important is isiah is alright.I think raymone could tell i was nervous, he linked his arms with mine and said "don't worry" I cleared my throat and we walked into the room together.

"hey" i said in a small cracked voice as i was trying to keep my self together, atm i had all eyes on me. Isiah held his arms out and i went to hug him. I felt so safe and secure in his arms, his muscular arm wrapped around my body bringing me closer him. His soft plum lips touched my cheeks making me smile and expose my dimples. For that short moment i was just me and isiah in our own little world, no problems, no worries, no pain....just us. I pulled away but isiah held my hand and turned to his family.

"mum, mia...this is my wife, Reshona and thats her twin raymone"

"hi guys, its nice to meet you" his mum was actually so beautiful

"thanks mrs Francis, same here"

"oh please call me Tasha"

"hello wushona, my name's mia"

"hello sweetie, your so adorable. how old are you"

mia put three fingers in the air indicating she's 3, I couldn't help coo'ing.

--

we stayed in the hospital for an hour then had to go cause dad kept calling us to come home cause we have school tomorrow.