Ch. 4

Ch. 4 // Deja

"I'm not telling you to wear lingerie, just something that's a little bit sexy," Kiara says, her big ass forehead taking up the screen of my phone.

Kiara left for her girlfriend's place late last night. But before she left, I told her about my study session with Dacre. Actually, I told her, the minute she came home from classes. Even though she's supposed to be chilling, she's been pestering me about it. It's not like we're going on a date, we're just studying like 2 people usually do. Now we're FaceTiming, apparently, my outfit needs to be planned out.

"Watch him pull up in sweat shorts," I snort. We're just studying at my place and, from what I've noticed, Dacre keeps his outfits simple. Simple colors, simple designs, simple textures. I'm 100% he's going to keep it simple.

"They could be gray," I hear Kiara's girlfriend say in the background.

"Hi Chrissy," I say as Kiara finally stabilizes her phone. She seems to be propped up against the dark oak headboard of a bed. When I greet Chrissy, Kiah turns the phone towards Chrissy who's laying beside Kiah. Her long wavy auburn hair is pulled up into a messy bun and her alabaster pale skin is slightly flushed.

"Hey Deja," Chrissy greets me as she waves back.

"I thought it was only gray sweatpants."

Chrissy shrugs, "I'd imagine it could work for sweat shorts. I mean they're just sweatpants but short."

"Ok Deja close your eyes—" Kiara says, turning the phone back to her, "—now imagine you open the door and... Chrissy doesn't know who you like, can I say his name?"

"Sure," I shrug.

"Ok, imagine Dacre's at the door. Gray sweat shorts on, dick print nice and visible. You're both about to be completely alone for hours. Side-by-side intensely studying. Would you rather be in your usual oversized shirt and basketball shorts combo or something sexier like a low-cut shirt and leggings or an oversized shirt and short shorts?"

Close my eyes and I imagine Kiara's proposed scenario. There's a knock on the front door. When I open it, Dacre's tall broad body is in front of me. The tight blue shirt on his torso shows off his muscles. The gray sweat shorts hanging on his hips leave little to the imagination. "Hey Deja," he says in a deep sultry voice as he enters my place and his eyes slowly roam my body. "Hey Dacre," I greet him back, trying to match his sexy energy. Suddenly he slams the front door shut and grabs my waist, pulling me against his body. "Deja, I have always loved you," He whispers against my lips, his eyes never leaving mine. I immediately open my eyes as my fantasy turns into a scene from a cheesy romance novel.

"Although my usual combo is comfortable and I'm at home, I choose the latter," I admit. Despite how unrealistic that scenario was, it wouldn't hurt if I tried to look cute. Both Chrissy and Kiara start cheering and clapping like I've announced something grand. I playfully roll my eyes and head into my room.

After 20 minutes of trying on outfits, we all agree on my 8th outfit. A loose white long-sleeve with a lace black bralette underneath and pink fuzzy shorts. The pink shorts were a Christmas gift from Kiara and came in a set, but I thought wearing the matching tank top and cardigan would be doing too much.

"I look cute," I say admiring myself in the mirror. With my hands on my hips, I turn to the side, "and my ass looks really nice."

"Extra fat and juicy," Kiara shouts.

"Now don't get your hopes up," I saw as I grab my phone from its stand, "Dacre and I are going to be studying and nothing else."

"But, if anything does happen today—" Kiara starts off and I give her a pointed look, "—or another day, I have a couple of condoms in the bottom drawer of my nightstand. The only thing is I'm 80% sure they are expired so please check before using them."