Chapter 1: The Prologue

It was a peaceful and sunny morning in the city of Atlanta, Georgia. The sun has risen, the residents are waking up to start their routine, The shops and restaurants are about to be open and other things are normal as usual. In the Trollope residence, Nikki Trollope, is singing karaoke along with Portia P, her porcelain doll and best friend. They are singing to Coolio's Fantastic Voyage as they sang the lyrics of the song, with the words replaced by clean words. When the two girls danced and began rapping, they have heard the sound of the doorbell being rung. Smiling at each other, the two girls went downstairs and answered the door. It was Lisa Lawrence, Holly Fitzgerald, Maureen Amamiya, Vivian Frobisher, Verena Schwartz, Mallory Weiss, Bailey Marinakis and Rita Ellis.

"Hi, Nikki! Hi, Portia!" Lisa and Holly greeted them.

"Lisa! Holly! What a surprise!" said Nikki as she let her friends inside.

"How's it goin', girl?" said Portia.

"Totally!" said Maureen.

"You know, Vivian. My grandmother was the best card player," stated Rita.

"Oh, Rita, like, Please," Vivian blushed a bit.

When they all went to Nikki's room, the girls sat in the bed, discussing about their experience in the future, "Nik, you won't believe what we did earlier!" said Holly.

"Yeah! What we did earlier!" said Lisa.

"What is it?" Nikki asked.

"Tell us, dawg!"

"We traveled in time!" The duo shouted, surprising her friends.

"What?!" They all said.

"Time traveling is exciting!" Holly stated, we went from our present time and into the future!"

"Where we pull each other's slacks down?" Verena asked stupidly.

"Verena!" Mallory scolded her.

"Where we found anyone in our way? Especially thugs?" said Bailey.

"Where we encountered some popular girl who is snobbish?" said Vivian.

"Where we'll-"

"No! Where we encountered a girl who is the daughter of a futuristic family! A resident of a futuristic city named Royal Future!" said Lisa.

"Royal Future? Well, what's Royal Future?" Nikki looked confused.

"You'll see, Nikki..." Holly snapped both her fingers, transporting herself and her friends into a time travelling sequence, wher they found themselves in black and white. Seeing the black and white ambient of Atlanta in earlier years, they started to run towards the Time tunnel before changing into their normal colors. When the music started, they found themselves time travelling.

Holly:

Hey, time travelers!

Set yourself free and feel your spirit

Big and strong

If your future is bad, it doesn't matter

So, here I am

Walking around

In 25 years, comes from here to eternity

This is where

The action will take me