Chapter 15: Distracting the Symbristers

Later, Lauryn, Nikki and the rest of their friends are in the model village, still carried by the Symbristers as they saw the residents of Tennesstron enjoying their terrible lives. Sharon gulped as Dana comforted her. Mallory saw a little girl feeling scared and her mother is comforting her. When they placed them on the ground, Lauryn and her friends found themselves in the street of the miniature park. They all went into a building and encountered Simon, Kathy and Delphine.

"Simon! Kathy! Delphine!" Nikki exclaimed.

"Nikki! Lauryn! Kids!" Simon looked surprised, "Are you all okay?"

"Ian! Sharon! My baby!" Kathy hugged Ian and Sharon, "Thank goodness, you two are fine!" She said before Theo appeared and licked her face, "Whoa! Theo! You're licking me! I know I'm glad to see you too!" The mother looked delighted before realizing something, "Wait, where are Katrina and Orson?"

"They escaped before the Shrunker shrunk them!" said Ian.

"They left us and we were shrunk!" said Lauryn.

"And we came to Tennesstron to get you three out of this mess!" said Maddy before her parents showed up, "Hi, mom! Hi, dad!"

"Maddy! Young lady, I want you to explain something!" Mrs. Cheban demanded.

"I can explain something, mom! There was a group of individuals from Atlanta, including a rag doll with a striped dress, a porcelain doll with a baseball cap and a petite girl with blonde hair! They all went to Royal Future and we were worried that something happened to you!" Maddy explained as Ian showed up.

"Don't be angry at her, Mrs. Cheban. She is a friend of mine at school!" He said.

"Oh, my gosh! Sherry! What happened to you? Where are your boots and your pants?"

"I lost them," Sherry shrugged, "My boyfriend left me along with his sister and Lisa and Holly."

"Gee, looks like a actual city!" said Verena.

"This doesn't look good," stated Nikki, "Guys! Listen! We're shrunk, remember? We gotta change ourselves back to normal!"

"How? We're small and hopeless!" said Dana.

"And useless!" Mallory facepalmed.

"Let me get this straight: Who will change us back to normal?"

Later, Lisa, Holly, Katrina and their friends have left the room, intending to save Simon, Kathy, Delphine and the others who were shrunk by the Shrunker. Portia pulled out a spray paint from her pocket and began painting lines, creating a perfect plan to save the inhabitants and their friends, "Okay, everyone! We have to save our friends. But, first, we gotta make the Symbristers to look foolish!" said Holly.

"Yeah! We can be divided in two teams: The H-Team and the P-Team," said Lisa, "H-Team, we'll sneak inside that model village carrying cardboard boxes as disguises. P-Team, you trick the Symbristers by thinking that somebody is impaled. Portia, did you got two spray paints?"

"Of course, I got, Dawg! I have this spray paints and use them for graffiti-ish reasons," said Portia.

"Right! According to plan, you, Maureen, Rita and Vivian distract the Symbristers while we go to that model village," said Katrina.

"Allright! And we're out of here! After we saved our friends, we'll go back to our present timeline!" Holly smiled confidently.

"It's nice!" They all shouted in agreement.

"So, what's your damage?" Vivian asked.

"Lemme do this thing," Portia shook her spray paint and sprayed at her friend's back with gray paint, before painting on the front with red paint, making her to look like that Vivian was impaled with a spiked pillar, "There! Lookin' gangsta!"

"You want me to distract the Symbristers?"

A moment later, Symia and Synerta are arguing to each other about their future plans to shrink more people who would show up in Tennesstron. However, Maureen, carrying Vivian on her arms, appeared along with Portia and Rita.

"Help! Somebody! Anyone!" She shouted.

"What's wrong?" Symia asked.

"My sister Vivian, ma'am! She was impaled by a spiked pillar when I was walking the bridge along with her!" said Rita.

"Please....I can't breath any longer with that pillar killing me," said Vivian as she gave a thumbs up to Lisa and Holly.

"Allright, let's go," Lisa came out disguised as a cardboard box, along with the rag doll, Katrina and Orson, who are disguised as boxes as well.

"You have to do something!" said Vivian, "I want to be cured!"

"Don't worry, kid! I got water!" Symtria appeared carrying a glass of water, along with Syntheria and Synplitia.

"Oh, thanks!" The valley girl picked up the glass of water and drank before winking her eye at Maureen, Rita and Portia.

"It's workin', homegirl! We'll shrink those Symbristers on the size of a mouse! A little mouse!" said Portia.

"Good one, Port!" Rita gave her a high five.

"Allright, we're almost there, everyone. We're going inside," Holly opened the door before seeing two Symbristers and avoided being caught. After they passed by, the rag doll opened the door successfully and removed it, along with Lisa, Katrina and Orson.

"Here we are!" She said as she found herself and her friends in the miniature park, "We're in the model village."

"We hope those little people won't mistake us as giants," stated Orson before seeing a blind old man touching his foot.

"A giant in the village? Oh, my word!" said the blind old man.

"Hey!"