Tangled

So, Dipper Pines was in a bit of a situation. See, the brunet was a fairly unique individual. He had no idea who his real parents were or why fate had locked him away in a tower far from all civilization - but the strangest part? He had magic hair. Funny, right? Some random guy with a fairly average look had magic hair. A lot of magic hair, in fact. The soft, gently curled mocha locks rain in waves down his back, along the floor, to the ceiling beams above... It was honestly a pain in the ass.

But the strangest part about his day so far was the blond individual now locked in his standing wardrobe. The wooden doors hid a tanned figure with pretty blue eyes and an almost unfairly pearly smile. Dipper had no choice but to bring the blond into the tower. If he let him free, the stranger could reveal his location and Ford had warned him of the outdoors. He was a secret for a reason - he had to trust that.

Inhaling deeply and gripping an iron pan tight in his grip, the brunet shifted closer to the door, reaching out a tentative hand to open it. Dipper sprung back quickly, holding up the pan and peering nervously from the shadows. So... Great. There was a literal person in his closet. This was fine. Ford wouldn't be home anytime soon, so that was out of the way... But he wasn't supposed to kill the poor guy, was he? The pan to the head seemed painful enough. Maybe Dipper scrambled his memories, too?

The blond came crashing from the wardrobe, landing flat on his face, ass in the air. Dipper frowned, eyeing the unconscious male. "Well... I'll tie him up, Pascal. Hang tight." The brunet gently smiled at the chameleon he'd befriended a few years back, padding towards the blond and rolling up his sleeves. This would be an interesting task.

Dipper was puffing by the time he finished tying the blond into a chair, pushing it into the center of the room before darting back to the shadows, hiding himself. Pascal perched on the guy's shoulder, expression almost comically smug as he opened his jaws and let his long tongue stick into the guy's ear.

Said 'guy' snapped open his eyes quickly, yelping. "What in the seven rings of hell?!" He looked around him, brows furrowing as he struggled in his confines. "You aren't getting out. Who are you and how did you find me? Answer the questions honestly," Dipper piped from his hiding spot behind one of the tower's support beams.

The blond scowled and examined his surroundings, trying to figure out where the (kinda adorable) voice came from. "I'm not answering questions to someone I can't even see. That's sketchy as fuck," he snorted.

Dipper pouted. Is he for real? The brunet sighed and stepped into the light, the pan held over his head in what he hoped was a threatening display. "There. Now answer my questions! Who are you and how did you find me?"

The blond took one look at the brunet and decided his capture was worth it. Pretty brown hair that flowed along his back, stubborn, fiery gray eyes and a white blouse with an embroidered pine tree on the sleeves. "I don't know who you are nor how I found you, but can I just say," blondie smirked charmingly, looking at the brunet with half-lidded eyes. "Hey. How're you doing? The name is Bill Cipher. I was just evading the law, having a grand old time and stumbled across this tower. These people were trying to steal - wait! Where's my satchel?!" Bill broke off, eyes wide.

Dipper smirked cheekily, grinning in response. "I've hidden it somewhere you'll never find it!" He watched 'Bill' scan the room, eyes widening as the blond pointed to a ceramic pot laying on the floor a little ways away. "It's in that pot, isn't it?" He muttered, looking unimpressed.

Dipper fumbled for a response for a moment before bringing the pan down over Bill's head once more, watching his head tilt back as he went unconscious.

What was most likely several hours later, Bill woke once more, groaning softly. He glanced at his shoulder and jumped, Pascal once more perched there, tongue in his ear. The blond shuddered, trying to itch his ear on his shoulder blade. "Would you stop that?!"

Dipper approached him, circling the chair and pointing the frying pan at him. "What do you want with me, Bill Cipher? Do you want my hair? Do you want to cut it?" He leaned closer, eyes narrowed. Bill looked flabbergasted, eyeing the brunet. "What? I want nothing to do with your hair. I just want to get out of it! Why on earth would I want hair? I have enough already. I'm not balding yet!"

Dipper frowned, pulling back. "...Oh. Uh... I knew that! Uhm.... Wait here!" He picked up Pascal, padding to a corner and frowning at the lizard. "I need someone to take me to the floating lights, Pascal... Maybe I could make a deal with him?" The chameleon only flicked his tail, blinking up at Dipper. The brunet frowned and marched back over to Bill, jamming a finger into his chest.

"If you want to see your precious satchel again, I need you to do something for me." He hopped over to the wall he used for painting, pushing aside the large, maroon curtain that covered it. He gestured to the painting of lanterns, eyeing Bill. "I need you to take me to see the floating lights. Take me there, return me here safely and the satchel is all yours. Fail to comply and you'll never see your little bag ever again!"

Bill tilted his head. "So... You want me to take you to see... Lanterns? Like the ones they put out on the lost prince's birthday? I mean... If I get the satchel back, why not. Only problem, I'm not on... The best of terms with the kingdom. We may run into trouble. But then again, a little danger never scared off the mighty Bill Cipher!"

Dipper only rolled his eyes, stepping back over to untie the blond. "Good. We leave at sunset. Wait here!" The brunet dashed off to his room, grinning wide. He was going to see the lights! And little did he know, this little deal would change his life in the best of ways - and it all started here, the day Dipper Pines and Bill Cipher went on what would be the most insane trip of their lives.

~~~~
Written by Jinyx
Username- _-Sleep-Is-Dead-_