The secret

She was twenty one years old and ever twenty one year old has things they hide. Gina had one or two things that not many in her small town knew. Only her friends even had some sort of clue.  it was a Bible Belt town, A church on nearly every street, this of course meant judgement. What did she have to be embarrassed about?

She was a little, a child at heart and mind. But not only that she was also a submissive. She wanted to serve her partner worshiping them wether they were a man or woman.She was everything she should not be as a black twenty one year old woman.  Though she hid those parts of herself she loved talking to her friends about books of this nature. She wrote some herself.  She never did anything with them once they were written. 

They sat in a box in her closet.one day she left her friend alone in her room and she found the box . When Gina came back and saw this she started to panic. This wasn't just any friend after all it was Lila young who was her best friend in the whole world. Lila had Gina's red leather journal in her lap and was reading. When she looked up at Gina she had a wild grin on her face. 

"Well well well ... someone was holding back on me " Lila said 

"I couldn't tell you " Gina said 

"Well why not I mean you trying to hurt my feelings " 

"No I just didn't want you to think I was a freak or leave "

" there's two things wrong with that logic. One I would never leave and two you aren't a freak "

"You're right I'm a sinner straight from hell "

"You're a with a wild side "

She couldn't help hugging her best friend.  She was so happy she knew. Telling no one all these years was tough. When they hugged their way an unexpected spark between them. This was their secret.  Gina felt daring and confident and kissed LIla . She didn't miss a beat kissing her back and soon everything had changed between the pair forever