Crossing lines pt 2

Tw:  smut 

There was chocolate cake but neither women really cared at the moment. Hormones were running high. Lila was only in a towel for god's sake. Gina couldn't keep her eyes off her girlfriend. Lila was struggling too here she was half naked on a couch eating cake with her best friend who she'd dreamed about for years. It couldn't be real it had to be a fever dream she would wake up from.  With this in mind Lila put down her plate and put a hand on Gina's thigh.

"I love picking out your clothes " Lila breathed 

" I don't mind being your doll mommy " Gina purred 

"Ohhh someone is submissive right now "

"I... I ... well ... you "

"Try that again would you darling "

"It's you... you make me want to-

Lila cut her off with a kiss her hand going further up Gina's thigh. A gasp came from Gina at this act . It was pure desperation that ran through her blood. Who it came from neither could tell you; neither cared. In this moment Lila regretted not picking the shorter dress in the store.  Breaking the kiss Lila gave Gina a smile.

"Dress off baby girl " she said.

Reacting almost instantly Gina stood reaching back to unzip her dress. She whined when she couldn't reach it. She heard a chuckle as Lila reached up and did it for her.  When she did that her submissive shivered. The fabric pooled around the small woman's feet and the dominant woman stood behind.

"God Gina this will never get old. Seeing you like this has me soaked " Lila whispered to her before planting a kiss on the back of her shoulder blade 

Gina bit her lip trying to keep the  sound from coming out of her mouth.  Knowing what she was trying to do Lila kissed again this time down her neck. It took only a few moments to find the sweet spot. Gina felt her neck buckle and the sound trapped in her throat came out. She'd never wanted anything more than Lila in that moment. Anything she would do about Lila wanted her to as long as she could. In that vein she spoke.

"Lila tell me how you want me " she breathed her heart racing.

"My bedroom now crawl " Lila told Gina .

Without having to be told twice Gina got on all fours crawling back to the master bedroom. The dom watched her good girl make her way down the hallway. The willingness of her lover to do anything to please her made her body react.  She stripped away the towel following behind Gina.  When she made it to the door Lila picked her up giving her a kiss.  

"Safe word sweetheart " Lila purred setting her girlfriend on the bed 

"Hhmmm.... Tank " Gina said after thinking a while.

Lila laughed at how cute her girlfriend was. She pushed her back on the bed kneeling between her legs.  She kissed them then as she went. A sound like a gasping scream came from Gina as her underwear were yanked off and she was left exposed.  With the soaked panties in her hands Lila licked her. 

The taste was sweet. It was delicious, pure bliss. This would be her madness , her addiction. This woman was beautiful but her body was amazing. With very little warning Gina finished leaving Lila with a wet face and in shock. Coming up to look at her she saw her girlfriend was shocked too. 

"Baby girl oh my goodness " Lila said chuckling. 

"That was amazing  how did you do that "