We can't rest, Can we?

Columbia
7:40Am

Now that the Robloxians was supposed to be out here advertising the store, but NOOOO, the Catastrophe JUST wanted to hit NOW.

So anyway, they have manned the AA guns, shooting down any meteor's or stuff that heads towards the Los Pollos Hermanos and it's store's.

Tank fish:Come on! Use your Fruits! We have the AOE advantage here!

The Robloxians used their Fruit's, the ones with AOE attacks'used it to the fullest with several Meteor's being hurled towards them.

The Ones that attack one target just shot at the more Dangerous ones, that includes the shards, the giant ones,  and the ones that funny looking ones.

Setsuna sent another shockwave towards a meteor the size of a bus heading towards them.

Marsh stuck to teleporting them somewhere not here. Now, why didn't he use that one all of the meteor's? Why not just teleport everything to a new location? Well, he's still new to this and his stamina.

Marsh:[Help I'm almost out of stamina]

Clegane: I gOt YuO buDdy!

Marsh:[omg Clegane your voice.😂😂😂]

Clegane: ShUt uP

Clegane made his way towards Marsh, he then summoned thunder and ran and focused it on his feet, thus, making him go faster and saving Marsh.

Marsh:[Thnx]

Clegane:Np

Marsh:[Lol]

The Meteor's then intensified as the Catastrophe s middle part enters, by then, the CIWS are running out of ammo and Food is getting tired.

Food:Oh my god this is tiring....Wait a minute.

Food then barricades himself and the store with his strings, which worked.

The other Robloxians went silent in confusion.

Tank fish:WHY DIDN'T YOU USE THAT SOONER??!?!??

Food:I FORGOT OKAY!?!

Tank fish:Well at least we uhh, saved the Los Pollos Hermanos and our store. The Sticks and Stones are fine too so it's okay.

Ron:Wait, what about the people?

Tank:.....

Marsh:....

Food:.....

Clegane:....

Setsuna:.....

Vex:....

Dark:....

Ron:Oh. No.

Tank fish:CHAOS LEGION! GET TO THE CIVILIANS,NOWNOWNOW!!

Robloxians:YES SIR!!

The Robloxians bolted towards the Civilians, some summoning some vehicles to help them. Clegane summoned his Vehicle, which was a SWAT vehicle.

 Clegane summoned his Vehicle, which was a SWAT vehicle