Chapter Twelve

Camila Flores

After robin and I'd 'little' experience with the grabber, word got out that we had escaped and we were the ones that killed him.

So of course as soon as we walk in the school doors everyone is staring and whispering.

'Oh my god, did you hear about them!?'

'They got kidnapped together'

'I heard they're dating now only because they almost died together.'

That last one really made me think.

It's not true of course, at least the whole thing, I think?

Ever since me robin kissed we haven't even brought it up and it's been kind of awkward.

But I knew we weren't dating, because kissing someone doesn't mean you have to date them.

All I knew is, I wanted to do it again but i wasn't sure if he did.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:
__________________________

Finn and Gwen came up to us.

Well more like Gwen came running I  ok to hug me and Finn hugging robin in they're bro-mancey way.

Gwen almost started crying because of how happy she was to see me.

I've known Finn and Gwen since the sandbox, and we were always so close.
But when I started becoming really close with robin that kind of fell apart.

Gwen finally pulled away from the hug that she was suffocating me in and I hugged Finn for a few seconds.

"It's nice to see you finney."

"You too, Cam."

I smiled at the nickname he gave me.

"Oh, I'm so glad you guys are back, you have no idea how much I missed you Camila!" Gwen spat out her first words to me in a while.

"And I've missed you even more Gwenny." I said back to her smiling.

"Uh, so we actually have to go we're gonna be late for class but if you guys want to hang out you can come to my house after school?" Robin finally spoke.

"Yes!" Gwen said a little too excited.

"Sure." Finn said, grinning and nodding his head.

"Great! Well we'll catch you guys later."
I said ending the conversation.

"Bye Camila." Gwen said to me.

I waved 'goodbye' and smiled.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:
__________________________

After last period, I went to my locker to get the rest of my stuff when robin came over to me.

"So, cam I've been wanted to talk to you about something."

Oh no... I've been wanting to talk about this but now that the topic is up, I'm scared.

"Uh-, yeah, sure, what is it?"

He had a hesitant look on his face and then finally spoke again after what seemed like hours.

"You know what it can wait 'til we get home. It'll be more...private." He said with a reassuring smile on his face. 

"Ok." I smiled back.

If I'm being honest, I was trying so hard to make the walk longer than it actually is, by walking slow and talking more, distracting him, you know.