Chapter Ten

Warning: If you don't like reading this type of stuff you can skip this chapter!
(abuse)
Camila Flores

This bitch was really getting me to take off my uniform for him.

I wasn't going to, until he threatened to kill Robin, as I watched.

So I basically had too. I couldn't bear to see him hurt. Never mind dead!

He let go of Robin and he fell to the ground.

Robin looked up at me with a 'why would you do that' look on his face.

I'm doing this for him. If I didn't care, I would've never agreed and he'd still be in that head lock.

I gave him a worried/scared look then looked up at the grabber.

"Do it." He demanded.

I saw Robin sit up from the corner of my eye.

I started to take off my top. Which revealed my black lacy bra.

Robin looked away, but the grabber never did.

My eyes were filling with tears. I really did not want to do this.

I then unzipped the back of my skirt, taking it off. Revealing my matching black lacy underwear.

I stared right back at him.

He looked at Robin and saw him looking anywhere else but me.

"You don't want to look? Aw poor boy, he's missing a hell of a view." The grabber said, trying to get Robin to look at me for some sick reason.

This guy made me physically ill, I wanted to throw up.

He kneeled down next to Robin, and lifted his chin up to look at him.

"Why don't you wanna look?" He asked Robin in a very harsh voice.

I heard his breath trembling.

"Hm?" He asked still waiting for an answer.

"Fuck you. You're sick." Robin said to him.

The grabber got mad at this and slapped Robin.

"Woah, what are you doing? You said you wouldn't hurt him if I took it off." I said.

"No, I said I wouldn't kill him, in front of you." He answered looking back at me.

"Look at her." The grabber said, forcing Robin to look at me.

Robin kept telling me to take it off, as a joke obviously, I'd never just be half naked around him.

Hesitantly, he looked up at me but never at my body, he stared right in my eyes.

I could tell he was trying to fight the urge to look at my body by the look in his eyes.

I mean I can't blame him. He's only a 13 year old boy.

"What'd I tell you? Great view." The grabber spoke up.

That's when Robins eyes fell all over my body. He couldn't help it, I knew that but I was still awed that he was looking anyway.

I wanted to put my clothes back on so badly. But I knew i couldn't, the grabber hadn't even gotten close enough to what he wanted.

"Why did I need to take off my uniform?" I asked, looking away from Robin.

He sighed.

"Well, I didn't want your uniform to get dirty now, did I?" He answered.