1

Wondering her way up to the school called "Karakura High", wearing her uniform that she had worn back at her other school, while little birds danced with one another in the light blue skies, she kept her head down to her feet, thinking back to what had happen. It had been a while or so, since she failed to save Tsukune from his execution. He was the only human, who befriended her, regardless of what she was. And yet, he died just because he was human, going to a school that were just for monsters to go to. After he had been killed, she had decided to live like a human for now and moved to a more human school, just to make her life more better. It was her time to make real friends now. The friends she had made back at her other school, had never said a word to her, because she kept a secret about Tsukune being human a secret.

Moka knocked nervously on the door of Miss Ochi's classroom. Moka nervously gave a nod as Miss Ochi led her in a classroom that was noisy. People chatting away in their conversations, throwing paper air planes, or anything of the sort. The vampire girl was beginning to think that her, now new found classmates could careless about her, right now. To begin with, they didn't even notice her the moment she walked in. "Okay settle down everyone." as the class begun to quite it down, almost immediately the class looked at her and whispered things like "she's cute". The teacher cleared her voice "Everyone I would like to introduce our new student Moka Akashiya. Akashiya-san, would you tell us a little about yourself?" Miss Ochi questioned.

Moka looked turned around nervously and tried the best she could to keep her voice from shaking. She couldn't keep herself from being nervous with the guys whispering and gazing holes inside her. "M-my name is Moka Akashiya and I came from Youkai Academy, I-I am pleased to meet you."

"Very well then. She will be attending our class from now on. You may sit beside Kurosaki." she said as she pointed to a orange head guy.

Moka nodded and began walking to the desk, trying to avoid the whistles and comments about her as she walked over to her assigned seat. When she reached her desk, Orhime, who sat on the other side of her smiled at her and welcomed her. Moka sighed and instantly regretted coming to the human world and deciding to go to school there for a while. Moka listened to the lesson for 5 min and then her mind seemed to trail back to Youkai Academy and her friends there, she sighed and seemed to start her journey into her memories, until the bell rung signaling that class was over.

As quickly as she could Moka gathered her stuff and began to walk to the door, before anyone could stop her and shower her with questions that she couldn't answer.

Moka sat in a tree, thinking about what just happen. She really wasn't interested in making friends right at the moment. People were giving her looks that she couldn't describe by their expression, other male students beating their backs to ask her out on a date when she had just got here. It's been a while since she wanted to be alone like this. She looked around the court, watching innocent people chat and ate their lunch. She remembered when her, Tsukune and the rest of the people that she was friends with, would go somewhere and eat while chatting away in their conversation. Now...all of that had disappeared when Tsukune had died from his execution and now...she was hoping that she wouldn't be friends with a human because she doesn't want the same thing that happened before, happen again.

"Moka-san!" screamed a voice pulling her out of her thoughts.

Moka looked back to see a girl with bright orange long hair and other girls standing behind her.

"Hey Moka, come on down there." said a girl.

"Yeah, why don't you join us for lunch."

Moka was sitting next Mahana, watching the other girls eat their lunch. Orihime was pronouncing something she called spinach, bean paste and pepper keash, which Tatsuki and Machiru became wary of. Machiru was going on and on about how much she wants to be like Orihime and wishing she had big boobs like her.