4

You know, Ichigo-kun? It really was kind of silly of you to eat that ice cream so fast, because you ended up getting a brain freezes in between bites. You shouldn't eat or drink something that cold so fast, that's how you get brain freezes." Moka explained to Ichigo with concern plastered upon her features. The two of them were walking down the street to Ichigo's house. After Rukia and the rest of the group had their lunch, they decided that they should head home.

"Yeah, but I didn't want to keep you guys waiting. I knew sooner or later that I'll regret making you wait, but I did it so I wouldn't waste your precious saturday." Ichigo said smiling.

Moka smiled gently with a scarlet blush on her face. "So, do you think that your family are home?" Moka asked, changing the subject.

"I hope not. That even make things worse, because when I come home, he always tries to land a kick on my face, but it never works. I only end up being the winner." Ichigo said, replaying every staunt that his dad tried to do. Ichigo was hoping that his father wasn't home. What if he were to miss a kick that his father was trying to land and only ended up kicking Moka in the fac?. Ichigo started to have shivers up his spine at that thought.

"Maybe that's his way of showing love." Moka said, giggling.

Ichigo looked back at Moka like she was crazy. How would that be called love, if his father is constantly trying to attack him or even when he's asleep in his bed? "Uh...if it makes you change your mind, my father usually tries to attack me when I'm asleep or even trying to attack me through the window." Ichigo said chuckling a bit.

"Ichigo...you have to understand that he can actually be a good dad, even though he tries to attack you every time he sees you. Maybe it's his way of having fun, have you ever thought of that? And I can even tell that you enjoy it yourself, despite how irritated you get when he does it. It's actually kind of amusing to imagine you and your dad wrestling." Moka said, smiling gently.

Ichigo let out a sigh and turned to look at Moka with a smile. "Thanks a lot, traitor." Though, he knew that Moka was right. His father cared for him, despite the surprise attacks he tries to land on him, but, to Ichigo it was just annoying just as his sister, Karin said it be.

Both chattering small words to each other on the way there Ichigo opened the door to his house, gulping when he heard his father yelling. Quickly pushing Moka to the wall, he slammed his back against it placing his arm over Moka, who blinked and watched baffled as Isshin came crashing through kicking out and smashing into the wall screaming his son's name. Moka blinked as she looked down to Ichigo's father sprawled on the floor.

"You are getting good, my son. Oh, and I see the lovely Miss Moka has come along with you." Isshin said gleefully.

Moka just smiled and waved down to him. "Hi, how are you doing these days?" she greeted with her angelic voice ranging through his ears.

Isshin piped up to his feet with a big smile. "Oh, I'm just doing great, my dear! Just having a rough time during the days. So, how's been Ichigo been treating ya. Did he ask you to be his girlfriend?" he asked cheerfully.

"Uhh..." Moka just stuttered in confusion.

Ichigo growled under his breath. "I let you talk for one minute and then you go sprouting nonsense! When are you ever going to understand that not every girl that I bring over is NOT my girlfriend?" Ichigo yelled.

"It sure looks like it to me." Karin commented, smirking.

Yuzu turned back to Karin with a panicky and shock expression. "Karin-chan! Don't say things like that!" scolded Yuzu to a smirking Karin.

"What's the big deal? It's not like he's a little kid." Karin said.

"Uh...uh...Moka, is it about time we went upstairs and studied?" Ichigo said, smiling nervously, while grabbing Moka's arm, trying to escape from the embarrassment that his family were putting him through.