13

UGAAAAHHH! Don't leave, Sis! Don't leave me!" Moka stood outside her house with her belongings, watching Kokoa wail and beg her heart out to Moka. "What about our battles! Quitting while you're ahead, that's unfair!" Kokoa wailed, standing in front of Moka's ride with her arms spread out.

"Kokoa..." Moka trailed. Her bangs were shadowing over her eyes as she smiled gently. "I can't do anything about this either...please don't make it any harder for me." Moka said.

"Moka-chan..." whimpered Kahlua, tears already running down her face.

"Kahlua, please take care of mother and the house." Moka said to Kahlua as she smiled. She turned to look at the house. 'Mother and Akua both didn't come to see me off...' she thought as she got inside the car. Moka watched from behind the backseat as Kokoa tried going after her with her weapon in hand, but only ended up failing by falling flat on her face. "Kokoa..." Moka whispered, her bangs shading over her eyes. Her hand laid on top of the backseat with droplets of her tears, decorating it. "Kahlua, Akua, Father, Mother..." she whispered. "Mother..." she repeated as tears were now falling from her face.

Present...

Ichigo stared at Moka, unable to say anything after hearing the side of her story. "Shocking, isn't it?" Moka asked. She could blame him for being shocked and astonished by her side of the story.

"So that's exactly why there are the two of you?" Ichigo asked, double checking. Moka nodded in response. "And you were sealed away inside the cross, which only allows one person who truly cares for you to remove it. So, the other Moka is a..."

"A fake. Precisely no." Moka said, making Ichigo stare at her confused. "There are ways and reasons that I would call the other side of me an existence. The other side of me walks this earth today and now. She cares about the people she grows to love so much. And you..." Moka turned to Ichigo with a smirk. "You are one of those people she cares about. I think I understand why she didn't want you know that she was a vampire as well as I."

"Why didn't she tell me? If she had of told me, I would've understood why." Ichigo said.

"She was afraid. Afraid that you or any of your friends wouldn't look at her the same way. She felt like she could never gain up the knowledge and face you or your friends, fearing that you might reject her, now that you had learned about our secret. She was afraid that you wouldn't look at her as your friend anymore. The only reason why she kept this a secret was because..." she turned away from Ichigo. "it was because she wanted to forget about her friend that died a few months ago."

"A friend?" Ichigo repeated.

"Yes. She had a friend that was human and cared deeply for her. His name was Tsukune Aona, a ordinary human who was accidentally enrolled at Yokai Academy, a school for monsters hidden away from the human world by a large barrier. He was the first human who befriended her, despite the fact that she was a vampire. However, the males at the school wasn't approved of it, so they became jealouse of Tsukune and made plans on destroying him, which never worked. When the two of them first met, he was careless and shy being around her. However, their friendship turned serious when Moka mentioned that she hated humans."

"Moka hated humans?" Ichigo asked. To him, Moka didn't like the type to hate humans, because of how nice and sweet she is to others like himself.

"Yes. It was because humans made fun of her."

"Why?"

Moka let out a sigh. "I'm afraid that the other Moka would have to explain everything to you, whenever she feels like she's ready." she said holding her rosary up to the place where it lay. "One more thing, Ichigo," Ichigo turned to look at Moka, who had a serious expression in her eyes. "If you harm Moka in any way, I would see to it that you suffer my wrath." with that said, she placed the rosary on her choker. When the rosary was in it's place, the sweet, caring, and loving Moka he wanted to see came back, falling into his arms unconsicious.

"She hated humans, because humans made fun of her. Is that why she didn't want to tell me?" Ichigo asked himself. There were so many things he wanted to ask the other Moka, but this Moka he had to ask, to find all the answers he was looking for. "Is that why you didn't want to tell me anything, Moka? Because you thought you'll lose me, if I knew?" he asked the unconsicious Moka, who didn't seem to hear at the moment. He was willing to do anything for her. Wait for her, fight for her, and even die for her. And this time, he was willing to wait for her to talk if she was ready.

Bleach = Rosario + Vampire Ending

Shows Moka slightly looking down

masshiro na hane ga ima furisosoide me no mae no

Moka then looks up with an emotional expression

keshiki goto ubau PUROROOGU

Moka walking in the rain along the roads of Karakura Town while looking down, wearing a long-sleeved white dress, that stopped to her mid-calfs.

ikiba no nai kono futashika na sora saigo no kotoba mo kikezu ni tonda

Shows Ichigo looking up towards the sky, while it rained.

mune wo fusagu tokubetsu na iro toki ni kage toki ni yume, tokini wa ai wo

kioku no kakera ga taisetsuni omoetara sasayaka na yuuki ni kawatte

kasanatta SHIRUETTO

inori wa me

In the background while she's walking, shows Kurumu's arm draped across Yukari's neck while the two are smiling. Mizore with her hands behind her back innocently with the sucker in her mouth, with her short hair. Kokoa standing next to them with her arms cross, smirking. Ruby standing next to Mizore, just being herself.

ni mienu kaze ni natte anata no kubisuji ni todoku no nara

okizari

The background then changes to Rukia with her hands behind her back while smiling. Orihime smiling as she waved. Chad just being his usual self as well as Uryu. Renji in his hippy clothes with his hands in his pockets as he was off somewhere in his own world.

no RIGURETTO kizu mo uso mo

Finally the background changed to Ichigo, who was smirking while holding his zanpakto on his shoulder, his hair blowing

koete ikeru ne to omoeru kara

BELIEVE

She stops walking when she's someone's feet in front of hers. She looks up and is surpised to see Ichigo standing in front of her smiling.

me wo tojireba ukabu

Shows Ichigo and Moka walking next to eachother down the hill towards a lake. (Where his mother passed the away. You know that episode.) It stops raining and suddenly the sun shines bright while a rainbow appears.

ikutsumo no

Moka then smiles at the rainbow that had showed up as well as Ichigo.

kagayaki

The two looked at eachoter with emotional faces

eien no

Shows Ichigo's hand opened for Moka to take

shoumei wa

Moka puts her hand in his

Kono

Closes his hands around Moka's

TRINITY CROSS

The picture of their hands together changes into black and white.