5

Moka laid in her bed thinking about last night's events. She blushed to herself as she thought about kissing Ichigo. She was pretty sure that Ichigo understood that she wasn't ready to have a relationship, yet. She didn't want Ichigo to end up like Tsukune, who died because he was human. Finally realizing their true colors from the start, she finally built up the courage and disappeared from Youkai Academy. Everson she left, her whole personality changed from bubbly and happy to more quiet, shy, and sort of depressed. That's how her whole personality change. It was because Tsukune died...

He was lying lifeless in his own pool of blood that was scattering...and scattering...all around him where he laid. His clothes were torn and was soiled with blood stains. His lips painted with blood as he spoke his last words...

"Moka...I'm...sorry...for..." he soon took his last breath, slowly closing his eyes, and fell limp, not able to finish what he was going to say and was never going to be around...ever.

Moka's eyes became glassy as she thought back to how he died. Her bond with Tsukune grew stronger over the time, to the point where he actually allowed her to ingest his blood without protest, just so she remains healthy. After making friends with Tsukune, she revealed that he is her first friend and that she is actually a vampire. Since she never had friends before, she became very clingy with Tsukune. However, her friendship with Tsukune became estranged momentarily when she learned that he was human, but regardless she still stood by her friend after her Inner personality is released for the first time to fight off Saizo Komiya.

Moka was walking outside, the rain colliding hard within her small body. She was wearing a red hoody over her head with a blue jean skirt. While trudging through the rain, she had an emotionless expression upon her features. She sat on a bench in a park, not caring if she caught a cold. Ever since the day she got here at Karakura...the people around her were much friendlier towards others as she thought. Orihime, Tatsuki, Rukia, Ichigo and many others that she were all friends with was so...friendly and it kind of...surprised her and made her feel warm. Whenever she was with Orihime and her friends, she'll feel like a normal person, who was always kind and caring towards anyone around her. When she met Ichigo, she couldn't help come to like him just as she liked Tsukune. He was nice, caring, and funny. After school, he would always walk her home before walking himself home. She actually thought of him as her best friend...until...he kissed her...like he was in love with her. Now, she was confused. 'Am I suppose to like him as a friend...or something more?' she thought.

"You're going to catch a cold, if you sit out here too long." said an icy, cold, and more depressed voice. The vampire quickly snapped back to reality and turned to see a girl, who looking at her smiling. She had soft purple hair with beautiful, icy blue eyes and had a sucker in her mouth.

Moka's eye's widen. The person that was one of her friends was sitting right in front of her. "Mizore..."

Mizore just smiled. "That's right, it's me." Mizore said, putting her hands in her pocket. She was wearing a light brown trench coat with a light brown trench hat. "How are you holding up?" Mizore asked.

"Uh...okay...I guess."

Mizore just chuckled. "How about we get you out of this rain and talk more about this?" Mizore asked, smiling at the vampire sweetly.

The two of them had changed out of their drenched clothes and into some other dry clothes. Moka was in the bathroom, drying her hair off with a towel. Mizore came into the bathroom, spinning around and looking around the house in complete awe. "I never knew you lived in a house this big. How were you able to afford it?"

"I didn't buy it. It didn't say it was affordable or not, so I took the liberty of buying it." Moka said, fixing her blue plaited pajama top, she was wearing with no bottoms, instead of her panties. "Are you hungry? I can make you something if you like." she said, smiling gently.