eight

emmyfields

liked by jaydrys6_ and 22 othersemmyfields: i miss mommytagged: megsmoney

emmyfields: i miss mommy
tagged: megsmoney

megsmoney: i miss mommy too

megsmoney: 😍😍

megsmoney: best pic i've taken of us
>>emmyfields: did me so dirty

dukeshughes: megan!!
>>emmyfields: megsmoney 👀👀👀👀
>>>megsmoney: ur so done emerson

tzebras: what was up with emmy?
>>jaydrys6_: i was wondering the same thing
>>>jrowdyh: same
>>>>ccfields: me too
>>>>>megsmoney: mommy got a little too crazy this night

ccfields: i like meg more than emmy
>>emmyfields: ur lying bro
>>>megsmoney: i'm better💁‍♀️💁‍♀️

alturcs__: wake up! em posted on the spam
>>emmyfields: word😦😦😦

tzebras: 🦆🦆
>>megsmoney: emmyfields 🤰🏼🤰🏼🤰🏼🤰🏼🤰🏼
>>>emmyfields: MEGAN VICTORA BANKS

"EM, WHAT IS megan talking about in this comment?" trevor asked showing his phone to emerson who was sitting next to him on the couch.

he showed her the last comment on the post. "um... just a silly little joke me and megan have." emerson said lying to trevor so she wouldn't have to confess her feelings for him.

luckily enough trevor believed emerson. not even thinking twice because megan and emerson always had the weirdest jokes.

trevor was looking at emerson who was staring at her with phone going through her work emails.

emerson shut off her phone and looked up at trevor seeing him staring at her. emerson get weirdly self conscious and asked him, "what? is there something on my face?" "no, you're just beautiful emmy." he told her moving a strand of hair behind her ear. his hand lingered on the side of her face for a moment.

emerson moved her face closer to trevor's, and then trevor moved his. he then connected their lips for a perfect kiss.

once their lips touched it felt like fireworks going off.

emerson pulled away first, resting her forehead on trevor's. she was stunned, "that was great." she smiled. "it really was." he said putting his hand on the side of her face and leaned in to kiss her again. emerson gladly kissed him back, putting her arms around his neck and playing with his hair.

trevor pulled away the second time. "are you okay with this?" he asked her. "yes, of course i am." emerson said. "okay. i really don't want to mess this up emerson, i really like you. i've liked you since the day i met you." trevor smiled at her. "i've liked you for forever trevor, you're not gonna mess this up." emerson told him.

they smiled at each other before kissing again.

jamie walked out of his room into the living room just to see trevor and emerson kissing.

"what the fuck?" he asked laughing. and they jumped away from each other. emerson started giggling and trevor was to stunned to speak, "um... i told her bro." trevor told emerson. "good job. that's good." jamie said still laughing at what he walked into. "i just ask, don't do stuff in front of me." he told the couple. "will do." emerson said still laughing.

"i'll be back in a second." emerson said walking into her bedroom.

she texted megan as soon as she got into her room.

imessage
meggy

emmy:
megan
emmy:
something happened with trevor

meggy:
what
meggy:
good or bad

emmy:
we kissed
emmy:
a couple times
emmy:
and then he told me he likes me
emmy:
then i told him i like him

meggy:
IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ONE
meggy:
OMG OMG OMG
meggy:
DOES EMERSON HAVE A BOYFRIEND???

emmy:
i don't know yet
emmy:
this is crazy

meggy:
i can tell ur smile is so big rn
meggy:
i'm so happy for you
meggy:
bout to text trevor myself
to congratulate him
meggy:
but he stole my girl😢

emmy:
time to set u up with lukie
emmy:
i can see it already
emmy:
or we can get u with jamie
emmy:
he's pretty hot ngl
emmy:
don't tell trevor i said that

meggy:
i won't
meggy:
put in a good word
meggy:
i need options just in case

emmy:
i have to face trevor now
emmy:
after jamie walked in on us kissing
emmy:
praying it isn't awkward

meggy:
it won't be
meggy:
i'm so excited for u
meggy:
text me how it goes

emmy:
duh.

EMERSON PUT HER phone down as there was a knock on her bedroom door. "come on in." she said as she moved to sit up on her bed.

"hey." trevor said shutting the door. "we should talk about what just happened." he added. "yeah, we should." emerson said as he sat down on her bed, across from her. 

"so..." trevor said, "god, this feels weird. i mean it's never awkward for us. and now it's awkward." emerson said laughing. "yeah it kinda is." trevor laughed too.

"so, i meant every word i said out there emmy, i've liked you for so long. and i really want this to go somewhere." he smiled at her. "i agree trev. i really do. i want this to go somewhere too." she smiled back at him. trevor then leaned in for another kiss.

they pulled away from the kiss and trevor asked, "do you want to go out to dinner tomorrow night?" "yes, i would love to." emerson smiled. "perfect. it's a date." said trevor, connecting his lips with emerson's again.

authors note

HI GUYS! thank you so much for 1k reads on this book. that is actually crazy to me. i didn't think people were going to actually read my book, so thank you for reading.

this chapter is shorter than the past couple have been but i really want to publish this one so i am.

anyway, thank you again for all the reads! please keeping voting and commenting!! i love you all!