thirteen

emcaufield

—emcaufield

liked by anaheimducks and 68,756 othersemcaufield: welcome to duck nation🤠tagged: anaheimducks, trevorzegras, and jamie

emcaufield: welcome to duck nation🤠
tagged: anaheimducks, trevorzegras, and jamie.drysdale

colecaufield: these are actually good
>>emcaufield: u act like photography isn't my job😹😹

meggy..banks: i miss you💕
>>emcaufield: i miss you more pls visit soon

meggy..banks: ducks look good on u mommy🦆
>>emcaufield: i love you mommy

anaheimducks: more like emerson nation
>>emcaufield: you guys are the best!🫶🏼

_alexturcotte: word🫡🫡
>>emcaufield: word

trevorzegras: that guy in the jersey kinda sexy
>>emcaufield: which one?
>>>meggy..banks: whatever helps u sleep at night trevor

jackhughes_: jamie.drysdale they're doing better than we expected
>>jamie.drysdale: fr i'm surprised

user00: she's literally a puck bunny

user89: go ducks!!

THE FIRST GAME of the season came sooner than emerson expected. she was excited that the first two games were home so she would get used to the routine before going on the road games.

she arrived at the honda center a couple hours before trevor and jamie had to be there.

joshua porter, emerson boss, had a dress code for game days and they all looked similar.

emerson was wearing black pants, a blank ducks jersey, she was waiting to get a zegras and drysdale one, and her white nike air force ones.

she had her hair straightened and in a slicked back ponytail, because she had to have her hair up.

"hi guys." emerson said as she walked into the media room, seeing haley, parker and, nova. "hey emerson, ready for today?" nova asked her. "yes, i'm a little nervous but mostly excited." emerson said which made parker turn around, "trust me emerson, you'll do great. and it's not bad, you kinda just have to take pictures." he smiled at her.

"yeah, you're right." she smiled at him. "and it's not like you've never done this before, you got it!" nova told emerson. parker looked at the watch on his wrist and stood up in his seat. "where's mr. porter?" emerson asked, "joshua is probably working with the team, making sure they're good for warmups." haley said, "oh, and he wanted us to tell you that you can call him joshua, he said mr. porter makes him feel old." nova smiled. "okay, thank you." emerson said.

she then focused her attention on parker who was still standing up, glancing at his watch every few seconds. "you good parker?" emerson asked. "yeah, but we should probably get joshua to see where we are stationed today." he said, and with that they all walked together toward the locker room where they assumed joshua was.

as soon as the four of them got to the locker room, joshua was walking out.

"ah perfect, i was just coming to give you guys your assigned stations." joshua said laughing a little bit.

joshua told emerson and parker they were going to be at the ice taking pictures, and nova and haley were going to upstairs in the suite posting on instagram and other social media sites.

emerson and parker walked down to the ice and set up in the first row. they say on opposite sides of the rink so they could get different shots, as joshua said yo do that.

once warmups started and the teams came out, trevor skated over by emerson and blew her a quick kiss that she returned.

after trevor skated by, jamie skated by and waved which she also returned, taking a couple shots of him.

the game started, and emerson was excited. she turned her camera towards the net whenever they were near it, trying to get the best shot.

about 15 minutes into the game the sharks, who they were playing, scored. this made emerson upset but she knows the boys could score.

the end of the game came sooner than she thought, and the ducks won, 3-1.

emerson was so excited to see the boys after the game. so as soon as joshua released her, emerson raced towards the locker room to greet trevor and jamie.

about five minutes passed and trevor came out. he had his suit on, and emerson couldn't help but feel the blush creep onto her cheeks.

trevor saw emerson and once her got to her, he wrapped her in a super tight hug.

"you did great." she whispered into his ear. "you did too." said trevor, and he kissed her cheek. "you look great, em." he added. "thanks, you don't look too bad yourself." emerson joked as she laced her fingers into his.

"alright lovebirds, i'm not rockin' with the pda." jamie said walking up to the couple. "sorry not sorry, jd." emerson said as the three of them walked to the car.

what a good night.

imessage
coley

coley
we need to talk.

emmy
okay, call me?

coley
no. when i get to anaheim.

emmy
cole
emmy
is everything okay?
read
emmy
you're scaring me cole
read
emmy
cole answer your phone rn
read
emmy
i literally have no clue what i did
please call me back cole
read
emmy
okay or don't.
read
emmy
i love you cole, i can't wait to see
you in tomorrow

coley
stop blowing up my phone.
coley
you fucking know what you did
don't act dumb emerson

emmy
cole, what did i do?
read

was it really good night after that?

HI GUYS!! im so so sorry for not updating in so long. i literally did not know what to do for this chapter at all, but then i figured it out and finally told myself to just sit down and write. so here this is.

anywho, i wonder what cole is mad about?

hope you enjoy, i love you guys! please keep commenting and voting!!!