~•♡[ 4 ]♡•~

The breezing wind
——————————

“As we all know, poetry and language flow like the wind. There'll definitely be someone... ”

The longer Paimon keeps talking, the more your hearing started to get blocked. By now, you are currently following the two to the statue of the anemo god, Barbatos, if you remembered correctly.

Along the way, you had been left behind due to you not focusing on the road. Aether had noticed this but choose to not bother you. Who knows, maybe you'll go bombastic on him if he tried. Although, it does question him. What could possibly be on your mind to make you zone out like that?

While following them, you saw something at the corner of your eye which brought you out of your dream state. You catches up to Aether to ask about it. It looks like a chest. Perhaps there are many beneficial things inside?

Curiosity got the best of the both of you. Leading for the two to leave Paimon ahead and investigate the chest. When Aether opened it, inside were some mora and-

“Hey!! You two!! Come on!! ”

The two then take some of the mora and quickly caught up with the fairy to the statue.
Aether, as if on command, touched the gold emblem on the statue. It then emits a teal glow as an orb of anemo energy fly towards him. Giving him the anemo elemental energy.

“Ooh! Did you just feel the elements of the world? Seems like all you had to do was just touch the statue and you got the power of Anemo! ”

‘Well that,... surely is something...’

Hey! Y/n, Are you okay? You have been zoning out alot since we left the beach.

Aether asked you while putting a hand on your shoulder as a comforting gesture.

“Oh, really? I'm sorry, I didn't realize... ”

“Well anyways c'mon! Let's continue our journey!! ”

And with that, the trio then continue on their journey. Unaware of what will come ahead of them. Although the future is still a mystery to them, they know that no matter what...

They'll always be together. Together they stand and sway like the breezing wind. Fierce yet calm. For this, will they hold onto each other and continue on their journey.

°
°
|

Word count: ‹[ 372 words ]›

A/n : We're finally going to Mondstate!!How do you like this chapter? I tried my best to follow the storyline. :]

WHOEVER YOU ARE AND WHEREVER YOU ARE RIGHT NOW THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VOTING THE STORY!!! 😭😭😭 I LOVE YOU SM/pos☹️☹️