❦ 3 ❦

I was walking home from Hyunjin's when a boy, completely unknown to me, walks up to me.

"May I help you?" I ask the boy.

He was around Hyunjin's height with a beautiful pair of eyes. He had a baggy pair of jeans on with a long shirt and a big black-and-grey sweater. The outfit was styled with a red pair of converse. He had a lot of fluffy ebony hair with perms. And a defined jawline. As he spoke up I could make out dimples on both sides of his lips.

"Hi? I'm sorry to bother you, but are you Jisung?"
"Yes? What can I do for you?" I ask sceptically. It did worry me that a complete stranger stepped up to me and knew my name. 

The boy looked really sweet, but you'll never know.

"Ah, nice to meet you," he sticks his hand out to shake mine, "I'm Jeongin Yang."
"Nice to meet you."

"So ehm," he begins, he seems somewhat tense, "You're not going to like this."

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

Felix bursts through my door, "I'm going to murder him!"

I look at my best friend through a curtain of tears, not saying a word.

Felix halts in his tracks and looks at me after which he slowly closes the door and sits down crossed-legged at my feet.

"You okay sweety?" he asks carefully after a couple of minutes in which I just savoured his presence.

I shake my head. 

How could I be? I felt broken. Shattered. 

"Want to talk about it?"

"Well, at first I thought it was all one sick joke, even when I saw the sympathy in the boy's eyes, but when I later called that Seungmin guy he did confirm it," I explain shakily.

Felix just nods, "And how do we think about it?"

"I-I couldn't believe it...still can't. The boy yelled how sorry he felt and that he really didn't know."

"Then how did he know in the end?" Felix asks.

"He saw a picture."

Felix hums, "And did he, sorry to ask this, back up his reproach with something?"

"H-he," my voice broke at the memory of it, "He sent pictures. It's pretty clear on them. He s-said," I really felt devastated, but I wanted to vent to Felix so badly, "He said he felt like shit when he found out and immediately wanted to tell me. So he did some digging on the Insta post in which he saw me and found me. But still couldn't tell me in person."

"And that's where that Jeongin guy came into the picture," Felix thinks aloud.

"That's where that Jeongin guy came into the picture," I confirm.

Felix pouts at me and scoots closer to where I'm tugged beneath the blanket. As his warm arms envelop me I feel a little better. 

But only a little.

I wish he could hold me like this forever.

I replay this afternoon in my head.

I messaged that Seungmin boy right away, on my walk home, ending in me blasting through the front doors in tears.

I heard voices coming from Changbin hyung's room and tried to get into my room before they noticed me. But I couldn't.

Changbin hyung caught up to me just before I could enter my bedroom, where he held me back by my wrist.