32. Mulberry

Smut warning in the first half of the chapter

******

Wooyoung pushed Seonghwa's dress up his legs, hiking it over his knees. As his lips left a hot trail across his collarbones, his fingers skimmed the smoothness of Seonghwa's thighs. His glassy eyes never left Seonghwa's face. Though he didn't know what he had done wrong, he looked remorseful.

Soft moans fell from Seonghwa's lips when Wooyoung's fingers traced their way between his legs, finding that indent in his dress to engulf it. He pressed a kiss to Seonghwa's chin before he shuffled lower. A moment later, Seonghwa's middle was bared to the dry air of the barn. Straw poked at him and scratched his ears, but Wooyoung's lips on him distracted him. They were swollen from tonight's drinking, and the gaze he gave Seonghwa from lidded eyes when he licked up his length almost made the elf forgive him.

"You upset me today, Wooyoung," Seonghwa mumbled, still drunk and thus more honest, where he would have swallowed the words otherwise.

Wooyoung opened his mouth to rest Seonghwa's tip against his tongue. With wide, apologetic eyes, he closed his plush lips in an enticing kiss, suckling on it. His lashes fluttered shut as he took Seonghwa deeper, hollowing his cheeks to get as much of his taste as possible.

Struggling to keep his sanity, Seonghwa breathed out. His legs propped up on Wooyoung's shoulders to escape the scratchy hay. In response, Wooyoung shifted to lie below him. His soft hair tickled Seonghwa's thighs and his feathers brushed his feet.

"You told a lot of lies. I thought this surrounding would be my primary source of discomfort but, instead, you caused it. Don't you feel sorry?"

Wooyoung pulled off, eyes clouded over and lips red. His mouth never closed, hungry to move back in as a string of saliva still connected him to Seonghwa.

"Sorry," he breathed before he moved back in. He took Seonghwa deep, burying his nose in his pubic bone until tears sprung into his eyes. His large palms held Seonghwa's thighs, firm but without force. Occasionally, he squeezed at the elf's pale skin appreciatively.

Fingers buried in Wooyoung's hair, Seonghwa's feet shuddered when a wave of desire rolled through him. Ever so eager, his body clenched around nothing, but he swore to himself not to allow Wooyoung that far today. It was his punishment.

"How could you say you were so good at making me scream when you are the one who falls apart beneath me? Were you so afraid they would laugh at you? What if I didn't indulge you and bent you over the table instead for everyone to see? How would they have reacted to learning you were so submissive?"

With a whimper, Wooyoung made to pull off, but Seonghwa's hands tightened in his hair. Hay stuck in his locks as he shook his head with a click of his tongue. He held Wooyoung pinned, relishing in the tightness of his throat when he gulped. The veiny skin of his tan neck bulged from Seonghwa's intrusion.

Now that he found his home in the hot and wet cavern of Wooyoung's mouth, Seonghwa's headache lifted. Pleased, his eyes drifted shut as he busied Wooyoung's vulgar tongue wrapping around him.

Sending a stifled groan to vibrate through Seonghwa's gut, Wooyoung pinched his thighs together. His eyes leaked tears but his hands slipped to grasp Seonghwa's behind in both hands, encouraging him to roll his hips down Wooyoung's throat. A breathy moan escaped Seonghwa when he followed the motions. His head tipped back, rustling in the hay as his back arched. Wooyoung was so good for him, allowing him to take what he wanted to make it up to him.

"There is my precious boy. Don't spill anything or I will reconsider forgiving you," Seonghwa moaned. The wet slide of his arousal in and out of Wooyoung's mouth had Wooyoung's eyes roll back whenever they fluttered open. He grasped onto Seonghwa, bracing himself.