Erasing destinies

The fox hero had returned back to the miracle box, quick to pick up the bee miraculous. She didn't know who the holder of Vesperia was, but she was well aware of the identity of Queen Bee.

She hated that she had to do this and give the miraculous to someone so unreliable and mean as Chloé Bougeious, but she had no choice. She couldn't find Vesperia and choosing a new holder would be too risky.

As for the miraculous, she currently had the snake, tiger, pig, turtle and bee miraculouses hidden in her flute, which for some reason could apparently store items.

She processed through her plan as she leaped around the city, thinking of all the possible outcomes that would happen if a bunch of heroes were to fight an akumatized Ladybug. 

It was dangerous, risky and sounded almost like an impossible, suicide mission. Marinette knew those heroes like the back of her hand, she knew what strings to pull and which buttons to push to bring them down. After all, she chose them.

But Alya knew Marinette like the back of her own hand. She knew her better than Marinette thinks she does. Which means that she knows exactly what might get her to back down, because if she doesn't willingly break free then there would be no way for them to capture and purify the akuma.

There was a holder of destruction to destroy it, but not a holder of creation to create new life from it.

Speaking of the holder of destruction, she was heading towards his very location. They'd previously spoken to eachother with their weapons, to try and find a place to meet.

Chat Noir knew some of the holders apparently, so it would be easier for her to hand out the miraculouses.

"Hey Chat, how's the situation in there?" The sly fox asked, hanging from a lighting pole, looking towards the building where the akumatized villian was residing.

"Hey Rena Rouge, what is happening in there anyway?" He acted clueless to the situation, mostly because he was for the most part. Adrien had lost the Lila situation and was only present for the akumatization part.

"Princess Justice is Marinette Dupain-Cheng. She had some big problems in school, got expelled and wished for justice on her part." She said, "and so ShadowMoth took his chance, that filthy man." Chat finished, the bitter taste of venom burning his tongue.

Marinette was his friend, a person he held dear. She cared for him not only as Adrien but even as Chat Noir. She was friends with both of his sides. She accepted him, it was like somehow thought all the stuttering, the clumsiness and the awkwardness, deep down, they understood eachother.

Thus, knowing that someone cruel and evil like ShadowMoth would dare take advantage of her negative emotions when all she ever needed was comfort and justice, made him sick to his stomach. 

But truth be told, now that Ladybug had dissapeared due to Marinette's powers, he was worried and anxious.

How would she get back? The magic ladybugs are supposed to fix everything, but without a Ladybug to activate the lucky charm and renounce it, there are no magical ladybugs.

Still, he put his trust on Rena Rouge. She and Ladybug did missions together a lot lately, so he wanted to believe that she'd pick up a thing or two from her flawless plans. Sadly, he wasn't there to learn too.

He wasn't useful to them anyway, why would he feel bad about now tagging along?

He was lost deep in thought enough to not notice Rena handing him the pig and bee miraculouses for him to hand to the respective holders.

"Unfortunately, as we are both unbestknown of Vesperia's identity, you'll have to temporarily hand the miraculous to...the former holder." Rena blurted out, looking away so the sour look on her face was hidden from the black cat.