Last one standing

Feet anxiously tapped around the brightly dimmed room, hums of worry echoing in the white coloured burrow.

Bunnix was by far horrified by the events. Minibug had been akumatized, resulting in the collapse of the past and also the far future. How did it come to this?

She could potentially bring Ladybug and Chat Noir to purify her akuma, but that would mess with the past as she'd most likely remember them. 

Stopping her herself was far too risky, she does not have any powers capable of purifying evil purple buterflies and the chances of ShadowMoth becoming aware of her existence and the rabbit miraculous' powers were impressively high. 

So what do you do when you're stuck in a dillema that could possibly destroy endless timelines by one wrong decision?

You bring in the meager guns with slight experience compared to the big ones.

Before stepping further into plan and taking action, she reached for the small window which represented the current state of Minibug:

Contemplating her life choices in a dark alley during a heavy storm. Sounds uneasy.

She swiped her hand to the left, reviewing the events that came before the disaster ongoing.

Lila, she always knew she was bad news, but this whole event was next level, especially since she put her life on the line without being quite aware of the fact.

Goodness, how was mini-her stupid enough to believe such a miserable liar? Was Minibug/Ladybug always the brains in the friendgroup? Most certainly, but her lies were so unbelievable and dumb that even a child could see right through them. 

Scratch that, children are naive and easily manipulated.

There was the moment, in the bathroom. She joked about the event that caused this chain reaction was the existance of Lila, but it was too late to change that, unfortunately.

She made her final decision, stopping on the time frame of the afternoon before catastrophy. Marinette was sitting in her office, studying for the next day of school which she didn't know would lead to catastrophic events.

She went to stick her hand through the screenz suddenly freezing at the wave of realisation. She can't just leave Minibug alone in this mission.

She had to get KittyNoir too. She decided she'd take Minibug first, since she was already in the timeframe and location she needed.

She stuck her hand through the screen, feeling her skin being brushed by the cold air in Minibug's room. The girl in question turned around to the source of the portal sound, confused when she spotted Bunnix entering her room through the portal.

The only time that'd happened was...

When Chat got akumatized.

Marinette immediately felt her heartbeat get faster, her eyelids and chest feeling heavy.

"Minibug, you need to transform quickly and come with me." Bunnix spoke, gazing at the Ladybug Miraculous holder, seriousness present in her aura.

Marinette did as she was told, transforming to her hero costume and walking inside the burrow with Bunnix.

She felt something hard hit her head, her vision field now completely covered.

"I need to get KittyNoir and you can't know where I'm dragging him from, so stay put and wait till further instruction. Got it?" Bunnix demanded, already swerving the frames in the bright screen in the burrow to find the perfect point of time to get KittyNoir.