✨Chapter Ten✨

•"𝙸 𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎! 𝚆𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕!!!"•

"𝙸 𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎! 𝚆𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕!!!"

"Okay but do we really have to wear wigs?" Haruhi sighed.

She and I were walking through the halls together. It was Thursday and the ball was tomorrow.

For some reason, our lovely writer forgot to say what day the ball was....

Anyway, strangely enough, I was early again.

I saw Haruhi walking inside the school a few minutes ago and decided to walk with her.

It's better than talking to myself in the halls, honestly.

She agreed to find Kyoya with me. I didn't know where his class was but she did.

Unfortunately, she was complaining about the ball...again.

"Yes, you have to wear wigs. The seven of you will look amazing in them!" I smiled at her.

"Why aren't you wearing on too?"

"You don't put a wig over box braids. But if it makes you feel any better, I'll put some accessories in them."

"Why would that make me feel better?"

"Cause it'll make me look pretty and I'll give you some so we can match."

"Gee thanks..."

"You know, it's starting to feel like you're finding every reason to hate this ball."

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Ugh, whatever," she sighed,

"Come on, Haruhi," I smiled, slightly pushing her.

"Live a little. It will be fun and you'll look great. And if you're lucky, something spectacular will happen, making everyone forget about your little ki-"

"Tiana!"

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have brought it up. But you have been complaining since Kyoya and Tamaki approved of my idea. Eventually, you're going to have to get on board with this."

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

"I knew you guys would like my idea," I smiled.

Kyoya had just taken my binder filled with stuff about the ball and I was so happy he approved it.

This ball will be exactly as I pictured it. Nothing can ruin how happy I am right now.