Chapter 1

It was a warm day in the Seireitei. On this certain day a certain female with h/c hair that was up in a messy bun and e/c eyes was quickly walking down halls to the tenth division clearly lost. The female sighed in slight frustration not knowing where the captains office was as she was supposed to meet her captian today. She sighed soflty and muttered under her breath " I am probably late- ah not a good first impression on my captain.. God I don't want to seem like my big sister.. who usually skips out on her duties to go drinking.." The female kept walking trying to find the captians office.

Until she heard a very familiar voice call out her name "[Name!!] Is that you?!" [Name] squeaked and tried running away though the female caught her and she screamed as her elder sister literally held her face in her chest. The younger female was trying to get out of the woman's hold as she could not breath with her face being held in the woman's  boobs. The younger female struggled thought no success as the female holding her was clearly much stronger.  As [Name] struggled against the hold she heard what sounded like fast footsteps almost like someone was quickly coming.

Soon the footsteps stopped and she heard a cold and stern voice "Matsumoto! What are you doing?! Put her down! You are going to suffocate her!" The woman holding [Name] whined " but captain! You don't understand! She's!" [Name was still trying to get the woman to let her go" the person who was called captain groaned in annoyance and made Matsumoto let go of [Name] she fell to the ground when she was finally freed from the hold.

[Name] was taking deep breaths of air she looked up seeing a blonde woman with blue eyes and she gave her a harsh glare. Matsumoto gasped at the looked "[Name!] Why would you give me such a look!?" Name glared more and huffed " Rangiku! What is wrong with you?! I couldn't breath! We've talked about this! Don't hold my face in your boobs! I can't breath when you do that!" Rangiku pouted and whined " but! [Name] I was coming to find you! You are late with meeting the captain so I thought you were lost-"

[Name] huffed " maybe I was.. BUT  you can't try and suffocate me in your boobs big sister!" Rangiku was about to reply when she heard someone clear his throat to get their attention.  [Name] looked over to see a short male with white hair and turquoise eyes. Her eyes widen when she saw his uniform. It was clear he was the captain.[Name] quickly bowed her head " A-Ah! Captain! I am so sorry I'm late I was lost.." The captian narrowed his eyes The captians hair was spiky and his uniform was the normal uniform and of course he had in the Capatin's Haori though it had thr number 10 on it. Showing he is the captain of the tenth division.

He also had a green sash over his left shoulder. The captian had his arms crossed. Rangiku pushed [Name] towards the captian " you know who she is right? You are captian after all" The captian nodded having a cold look " yes the new third seat. Who is very late. " [Name] gulped clearly nervous but bowed her head once again in apology " H-Hello! Captain I'm Matsumoto Name lovely to meet you." The captian nodded simply, " Hitsugaya Toshiro you're captain you are to address me as Captian Hitsugaya understood.?" [Name] gulped at his look but nodded " yes Captian Hitsugaya" He simply nodded " Matsumoto Rangiku. Go do your paperwork now. And Matsumoto [Name] you come with me now." Rangiku whined soflty clearly not wanting to do her paperwork.

[Name] nodded her head quickly " y-yes Captian Hitsugaya " she quickly followed the captain as he started to walk down the hall.  he continued walking until he got to a door opening it showing an office " this will be where you do your paper work if you need me my office is down the hall first door on the right undertood?"

[Name] nodded her head at her captains words " yes Captian Hitsugaya thank you" Toshiro nodded his head then sighed " and don't be late again, and no skipping out on your paperwork like your older sister third seat" [Name] looked shocked when she heard what her elder sister does " Wait Rangiku does what?! Of course she does.." she shook her head and disappointment "I'll.. have to speak to her about that.."