Part 1: What happened to Ikri?

————————— 4 years ago ———————-

IKRIS POV:

"I've got you Ikri!" yelled Neteyam
I scoffed with defeat. "You better run before i rip your throat out Neteyam!"

Me and Neteyam were playing out in the woods chasing one another, suddenly Neytiri runs towards us and grabs us by our hands
"GO BACK TO THE VILLAGE GO, NOW !"

A strong wind occurs, and i instantly knew what it was. 

Sky people.

They have come to attack us, these sky people really don't like giving up do they? Bloody stubborn.

Sky people returned about a year ago, we have been able to hide from them but they have come back stronger and smarter.

Neteyam grabs my hand and we start running not looking back, i can sense Neytiri behind me making sure we get back to the village safe.

The sky people start shooting at us from their flying crafts , we split up so that it's difficult for them to aim at us.

I see Neytiri slow down and crouch, she gets her bow out and starts aiming at the engines, she manages to destroy two crafts. There was one huge one left but she only had one arrow left, it was impossible.

The large craft lands and the sky people start running out in big machines with big guns. Neytiri starts running again and i see Neteyam is far off, he started running earlier. Now i'm at the back.

I'm running as fast as i possibly can when suddenly a big machine jumps over me and stops infront of me. It's an old man, I felt like i recognized his face but i've never met him. But yet i know him, i know exactly who he is. Colonel Miles Quaritch.

Jake always spoke about him to be a sky person, he's an avatar now. Neytiri killed him back during the Great War of Pandora, their scientists must've kept their DNA and memories or something and inserted them into avatars.

"Well well, what do we have here?"

I hiss at him, he laughs. He grabs me and takes me away with him into their craft.

NETEYAMS POV:

As soon as i saw that my mother didn't have enough aarows to destroy the last craft i started running, i thought Ikri would be okay. She's strong and a good warrior nearly as good as me.

I keep running and don't stop until i get to the village, i felt presence behind me so i knew it was my mother and Ikri.

As soon as i know i'm safe i turn around. 

"Neytiri, where's Ikri?" my father asks

i see that Ikri is not behind me, worry overtakes me.

"mama where's Ikri?" i cry
"i'm so sorry, they took her" she says with tears streaming down her face

NEYTIRIS POV:

Ikri may not be my child, but to me she is one of mine. She is a part of my family and i treat her the same as my own, i'd do anything to protect her just like i would for any of my other children but this time i failed.

I hold Neteyam close to me whilst we both cry and my Jake comes and hugs us both. We take Neteyam back to our home and he explains to his siblings that the sky people took Ikri.

I feel full of rage, these sky people have got to be stopped.

"Jake i can't do this anymore. i can't sit here and watch the sky people ruin Pandora. They took Ikri and the poor child is only 10!"
"i know, i know. But Neytiri we have a family we need to look after. I'm sure Ikri will find a way to get out" he replies
"My jake our people are our family. We must protect them all and Ikri is one of us, please my jake"
"Your right, the sky people want me. Their hunting me and won't stop the best thing to do to keep our people safe is for us to leave."
"Are you sure? What if they come here and we're not here to protect our people" i worry.

"Trust me Neytiri i know the sky people they have no clue we're here so please let's leave." he pleads

"No no we are staying end of discussion" i storm out.