Part 2: The Second Attack

—NOW—

LO'AK POV:

"Tuk! Keep up!" i yell

"okay okay" she says

"bro why'd you bring her anyway?" Spider groans
"She's such a crybaby! I'm telling! Your not supposed to go to the battlefield! I'll tell mum if you don't let me come" Lo'ak imitates Tuk

"Don't pick on her" Kiri says standing up for her younger sister.

Tuk sticks her tongue out.

Me, Spider, Kiri and Tuk are all in the forest jumping from tree to tree, Neteyam,Mother and Father are all out on patrol on their Ikrans.

After a while of running around we found ourselves sat down ina circle talking about Ikri.

"I remember she was so cool" says Spider
"i miss Iki" says Tuk
"Tuk you still call her Iki?" Lo'ak asks
"of course i do" she scoffs

"Lo'ak do you know why Neteyam never speaks of Ikri, he gets really upset when we bring her up?" Kiri asks

I sigh, do i seriously have to be the one to explain this?

"well from what i remember and what i know Neteyam and Ikri were incredibly close, they were inseparable. i can only imagine how painful it would be to watch your best friend get taken away and never seeing them again. He didn't even get to say goodbye."

Suddenly we hear rustling in the bushes, we all hide and watch.

I dont believe my eyes. We were just talking about her.. what are the odds?

Ikri was stood right there in front of us, she had a bow in her hand, she was crouching down ready to shoot her bow at the animal infront of her.

"No way bro" says Spider
"Who is it?" Tuk asks
"Ikri" Kiri says

"Yo lo'ak go talk to her bro" Spider says
"Ok Ok.." i start to get up from the floor

IKRIS POV:

Come on? you really thought i wouldn't find a way out? I'm Ikri Ateyitan of course i did.

When the sky people took me in their craft my survival instincts immediately kicked in, i was so desperate to get out and so i killed their pilots and used their guns to kill every sky person in my way. I don't know how i survived i was 10 years old how was my aim so good with something i've never used before? The plane crashed and i found myself on a beach, I don't remember what happened after that i passed out but all i know was that The Metkayina clan took me in and over the years they raised me as one of their own.

I'm in the forest hunting, every couple of months or so i take a trip back to the forest to watch the sully family, i still care about them and love them but i've always been to scared to show myself so i always keep a distance and watch them.

Neteyam seems to be doing okay but i've caught him screaming my name a couple of times during his sleep, that horrible day traumatized my Neteyam.

I watched Neytiri and Jake raise tuk. She seems incredibly sweet and intelligent id love to meet her someday because i must admit i don't think she remembers me.

Sometimes i even catch Kiri, Lo'ak and Spider talk about me. I never thought everyone would miss me this much. I thought they'd think i'm dead and then get over it, but they still have hope for me.

I was just about to shoot my arrow when i heard rustling in the bushes i turn around ready to shoot hissing, but then i see Lo'ak standing right there in front of me with his hands up.