Author's Message + Polls

Hey, it's the author.

So I'm gonna be honest - I don't really know where I want to take this story. At first my plan was to base the story mostly on Changed Berserk - basically just somewhat a retelling of the original game, except with a new main character that beats the shit out of everything. But as time went on, I honestly started thinking about taking the story in a different, more horror-driven direction as I feel like the whole "parasites that take over your body & erase your mind" thing from the original game has a lot of potential that isn't really utilized.

BASICALLY, I've gone back & forth a lot on what I want to do with this story & can't make up my mind. I've also considered going back & re-writing the portions of the story that have already been published (AKA making the prologue more of an actual prologue instead of just a fake command prompt, re-writing the first chapter to take more liberties from the original game's depiction of the facility, etc.) but I couldn't make up my mind with that either.

If any of you reading this care, I don't plan on cancelling this story. Instead, I actually want YOU guys to help me out with deciding where this story will go!

Below I have attached a link to two polls: one for if the story should be an action or horror story, and one for if I should stick more faithfully to Changed: Special or take more creative liberties.

https://strawpoll.com/polls/QrgebwRWXZp

https://strawpoll.com/polls/DwyoD3oGknA

I don't really have a set end date for these polls, so I just plan on checking back & making a decision whenever they receive a decent amount of votes.

Regardless of the path this story goes down, I hope you'll all enjoy reading what comes next!