Life i never knew

Momo Yaoyorozu a 16 year old girl who was one of the recommended students who was one of the best students in Ua. As one of the smartest girls in Class A she is the most gorgeous person ever that set foot their but thing is she was in love with girls due to boys wanting her body as almost every guy hit on her and she hit them with a curve and telling them that she was into girls. Boys all on school was shut down and was upset that they got rejected by her even an explosive dog and the #2 hero son and they didn't handle it very well and now they both decided that they work together and since that she decided to reject them due ti her loving girls they gonna make every girl who had a chance hate her and one day they pulled it off by framing her by working for the league of villains. Kyoka Jirou her girlfriend and All might her mentor saw this and doesn't believe her and beaten her down as she told them that it was them and told them to stop beating her down. To make matters worse her parents heard about this and they grew disgust by her actions and disowned her which hurt her a lot as she believes that her parents will be there as they got done with her they tossed her out and they went on about their day. Momo who was completely destroyed in the inside and outside as Momo thought that this was the end of her due to her being framed she has lost all hope that the world have her nothing but total shit until a certain person saw her laying down all bloody up and he went to her.

?????: hello miss are you ok?

Momo:*struggling to speak* n-n-n

?????: hold on miss there's no need to talk allow me to see your memories and we can go from there ok?

As she obliged by slowing shaking her head yes. As the person did he saw what she been threw and was disgusted by these so called hero's. Just because of what these hero's did is the reason why he's a villain and he wanted to leave her but his heart told him to take her with him and help her in her time of need and so he did. 50 minutes later he made it back to his home with her in his arms he laid her down in his bed after he healed most of her scars and bruises along with cleaning the blood that she shed from the beat down she received. Now Momo look's completely how she was before she got destroyed since he healed her bones and her scars and bruises. As Izuku wanted to kill All might and Inko for what they did to her as he sees that they have no remorse as he has the same past of getting his ass beat by those 2 along with his idiotic twin sister.

2 days later

Momo:*waking up* w-where am I? Am I in heaven?

??????: no your not miss your at my home so you remember what happened 2 days ago?

As she tries to remember and it all fled back to her as she started to cry as he came over to her and rubbed her back to comfort her and after a while she stops sobbing and she tries using her quirk but nothing happens and she wide eyed that made the guy panic l.

?????:*in panic mode* what's wrong why are you like that?

Momo: m-my quirk is gone *starts to cry* my quirk is gone

??????: w-wait don't cry please don't cry

Momo:*crying* why my quirk is gone due to them I'm just a quirkless freak.

As she continues crying as the guy felt bad for her as he knew what it was like due to being misdiagnosed but he had an idea since he has the best quirk to make her happy.

????: listen the reason why is because I can give you a quirk is all

As she perks up and looks at him but still have tears coming out.

Momo: h-how can you give out quirks is it even possible

Izuku: absolutely and my name is Izuku Midoriya