Izuku bio

Name: Izuku Midoriya (formerly yagi)
Quirk: AFO2.0
Likes: killing hero and villains alike,Momo(Black diamond) Eri (he saved her already from overhaul in America)
Hates: hero's and villains (fake villains),his black diamond upset, betrayal
Villain name: Reaper

Izuku who was once quirkless who was misdiagnosed as one due the readings was wrong and he's been abused and neglected he ran away from home which made his family realize their mistake and once tried to look for them

Izuku who was once quirkless who was misdiagnosed as one due the readings was wrong and he's been abused and neglected he ran away from home which made his family realize their mistake and once tried to look for them. During his time he wanted to see if either hero's or villains wanted him as a quirkless person but none of them even batted an eye and so he grew angry at the society as he saw that not a single person wanted him and now that the requirements has met he started stealing quirks from other people and killed some people on the process of having their quirks soon he was seen as a villain and he started going around the world as he reigned supreme over people. Almost all hero's and villains are scared of him naming him reaper since hero's and villains alike are seen him but never came back after their encounters with him giving him the the title #1 villain.

Abilities
Black smoke: can make a person blind for the rest of their life (no antidote)

Black fire (should be obvious)

Black Ice (should be obvious)

Hallucination chamber (make a person see that they are dying or their family dying or them being on the receiving end of an punishment)

Memory bank (can see and alter their minds into thinking they did it)

Truth teller (forces a person to tell the truth no matter)

They both can upgrade,steal and create quirks as well and also Inko is a hero as well.