Who is Breakout you ask?

Many of the Bots and Cons: Okay so, you gotta tell us who's Breakout's Sire!

Knockout: *sigh* No....I don't feel like it...

Megatron: We have seen that sparkling so many times, but It always calls you carrier that means there should be a sire, and that's not you.

Knockout: IT'S "HE"! MY SPARKLING IS NOT A "IT"

Megatron: That is not what's important right now.

Knockout: IT IS IMPORTANT, YOU SHOULD FIRST LEARN TO TREAT MY SPARKLING AS A PERSON, THEN I'LL TELL YOU WHO HIS SIRE WAS!

Soundwave: WAS! *in Knockout's voice*

Megatron: So...I assume the Sire is..dead...

Knockout: *tears up and looks away* Y-Yes...

Optimus: *breaks open door* Megatron...

Megatron: Well well well, who do we have here~ Optimus....

Optimus: Knockout is not to be here, he is not part of the deceptions anymore, and you know that.

Megatron: I do, but, I just wanted some information, It might even be about your base~

All the other Deceptions: *Gets ready to fire*

Megatron: You're out numbered, Optimus, give up now and we won't hurt you.

Optimus: *thinks to himself* If I continue to attack, they will probably kill me, they could even hurt Knockout...hmm...I have to listen this one time...

Megatron: So, what's your decision?

Optimus: Fine, and only this once, Megatron...

Megatron: That's what I thought, and now, take him out.

All the other Deceptions: *Brings Optimus out to the room were you can hear Megatron and Knockout talk*

Knockout: You learned to respect my sparkling now.

Megatron: *annoyed* Yea, whatever

Knockout: *sigh* Breakout is...my and...and...*tears up* Breakdown's sparkling....

Megatron: hmmm.....

Knockout: I...He's dead....and the sparkling reminds me of him..... Breakdown knows about out sparkling Breakout, he's the one who named the sparkling.

Megatron: So he know...

Knockout: Yes, but Breakout does not know of Breakdown. Breakout was little when Breakdown died so, he does not have the memories of his Sire...

Megatron: You may leave now, Let Optimus go too...

Now you know about Breakout....Breakdown and Knockout's sparkling...... ;-;