Ask #27, #28, #29 - to: Blurr, Graham, and Cody

All asks by DragonsGirl572

*******************************

Ask #27 - Blurr: Any hobbies, other than racing, you like? Dancing, singing, painting, etc?

Blurr: I do like painting, I also like spending time with my friends but I like racing the best!

*********************************************

Ask #28 - Graham and Cody: What's your sexuality?

Graham: ...bisexual

Cody: Gay.... 

**********************************************

Ask #29 - Cody: How old are you?

Cody: *shows four in his left hand and one in his right hand (from Heatwave and Blades perspective, they're in front of Cody)*

Blades: Forty-one?!?!

Cody: Oh...*switches his hands*

Heatwave: It's fourteen, Cody's fourteen.

Please put a recommendation for the name for Sideswipe's sparkling!!! Please??? If you do and your name gets chosen, you get a Dare/Ask (cause I have nothing else to give...)

;-; I don't know why I'm doing this (Saying that I will make any ask/dare the person tells me to) I'm just torturing myself... ;-; I feel depressed... (Please don't tell me "That's because you are" ;-; because DragonsGirl572 told me that this morning ;-;) Also my other friend who never watched transformers guessed that Kade was Bumblebee...and after DragonsGirl572 solved the cybertronian coded message (right after my other friend guessing Kate is Bumblebee), it was a love letter from Heatwave to Blades...that ruined my day even more....... ;-; Please make my day better by putting name suggestions for Sideswipe and Jazz's sparkling. (While I was writing this part, I accidentally clicked on the link to DragonsGirl572's profie and I lost everything, thankfully, I was able to get it back.... ;-;) Today is bad luck for me....I am tired after going to Karate.........Good Night! Hope you had a better day than me.......