A Storm Of Emotions part 1

there were sounds of rain drops pattering on the roof of the Kurtzberg on cold stormy night.
Nathaniel Kurtzberg was still awake due to the storm keeping him up.
Nathaniel was reading a comic book when he heard the sound of someone having a nightmare.
he looked over to his side to see Marc Anciel whimpering and crying due to a nightmare he is having
"n-no.... no! NO!" Marc says as he woke up shaking, covered in sweat, and his face was wet with tears.
Marc looked around to see if Nathaniel was still there "N-Nate? wh-where are you?!" Marc asked as he tried to find Nathaniel in the darkness
But Marc had also gone blind while helping Ladybug with a mission.
being blind caused his kwami Orriko to end their time together.
blind people apparently could not be heros.
"Marc, i am right here." Nathaniel said as he put Marc's hand on his face
Marc felt Nathaniel's face and let out a sigh of relief
"oh thank goodness! i thought you left! everything is so dark!" Marc said as he removed his hands from Nathaniel's face
Nathaniel grabbed a small face cloth to wipe the sweat from Marc's face and body.
Nathaniel started to undress Marc because his clothes were soaked with sweat.
Marc did not move and just let Nathaniel do his thing.
"what was the bad dream about?" Nathaniel asked while getting a clean pair of pajamas
"it was about.... me losing you...." Marc said as he started to cry again.
"again?" Nathaniel asked as these dreams have happened before.
Marc then shivered as he is a bit cold.
Nathaniel noticed this and he got Marc into a new pair warm, cozy pajamas.
Marc stopped shivering and he tried to find Nathaniel as he wanted to snuggle.
Nathaniel smiled and said "lie down and i will guide you." Nathaniel said
Marc nodded and he lies down and waited for Nathaniel to wrap his arms around him.
Nathaniel then put the blanket over the both of them and he wrapped his arms around Marc and he gave Marc his wish and he snuggles him
Marc smiled and said "thank you" into Nathaniel's chest.
Nathaniel smiled back but then he frowned as he knew Marc would not be able to see it.
Nathaniel felt pain in his heart when he thought about Marc's new found blindness.
he started to cry softly.
he knew Marc loved his appearance very much and he knew he missed it.
Marc was already fast asleep.
Nathaniel only knew of this because Marc is softly snoring, and making cute sleep noises.
Nathaniel tried to break away from the snuggle, but Marc had a very tight grip on him.
he sighed and just decided to go to sleep.

end of part 1. part 2 coming soon. stay tuned