It Was All A Dream (The Sad Truth) (What If)

THIS IS ONLY A "WHAT IF!" IT DIDN'T REALLY HAPPEN IN THE STORY. 

Marc Anciel woke up from a rather long sleep and he saw only darkness "No! No no no no! No! Bring it back! Bring it back!" Marc cried as he looked around for something, or rather someone. "Nate? Nate where are you? Come back! Please come back!" Marc said as he tried to get up, but knocked over a picture frame and the side table lamp "Nathan! Nathan!" Marc said again.

Nathaniel barged into the room "Marc? Hey, what's wrong? Did you have a bad dream?" Nathaniel asked

"No! It was a good dream! A dream I've always wanted to come true! But it won't happen.... It will never tru-" Marc was interupted by Nathaniel putting a finger his lips to silence him. "Enough. Just calm down. One day, it will come true. I just know it." Nathaniel said with a kind smile that Marc will not see for the next little while. Nathaniel sheded a few tears and Marc felt his face and wiped them away

"Hey.... Why are you crying?" Marc asked. Nathaniel sheded more tears and smiled "Because you can't see my smile.... I know that you know that I only smile at you.... It's not the same when you feel it! It's just not the same!" Nathaniel says and then he pounded the night stand.

"STOP! JUST STOP! PLEASE STOP!" Marc shouted. When Marc yelled, it scared Nathaniel. Nathaniel backed away into the corner and cried for his mama. Marc heard this and he tried to find a place to hide, but Nathaniel grabbed his leg and pulled him down into a hug. Nathaniel enjoyed cuddles with his mama, and his Marc only.

Marc embraced the cuddles and after Nathaniel was calm, they go downstairs and Nathaniel started to prepare a fruit salad since both he and Marc loved it. Especially if it has watermelon in it.

After eating, the dishes were loaded into the dishwasher. Marc was practicing his braille when someone came to the door and rung the bell. Nathaniel looked through the key hole and saw that it was Chloe who was trying to sell her stuff to people so she can help get her family's wealth back after they went bankrupt. Nathaniel opened the door and threw some garbage at Chloe and told her to take the trash put for him. Chloe growled and stomped away. Nathaniel laughed and then he went to the garden to go harvest some of his fruits and vegetables.

Nathaniel then got a notifacation about the funraiser her set up so Marc can get surgery to get his eyesight back. "Well Marc, your dream will indeed come true." Nathaniel said. Then he put his phone away, and brought the freshly picked fruits and vegetables inside to wash them up and put them away for later. Next week will be a very special day for Marc.

end! i know, its short! i am sleepy, okay?! good night!