A Storm of Emotions part 4

Marc woke up after surgery and his eyes were very sensitive to the bright lights "m-my eyes!" Marc said as he woke up.
"would you like us to dim the lights for you?" asked a doctor who was in the room
"yes please." Marc said
the doctor dimed the lights for Marc.
Marc opened his eyes and saw Nathaniel and he started to cry
"Nate! is that really you? a-am i dreaming- ow! wh-why did you pinch me?!" Marc said as he rubbed the spit where Nathaniel pinched him.
"well you wanted to know if you were dreaming and i did not know what else to do." Nathaniel said
Marc gave Nathaniel a puffy pouty face with his tongue sticking out.
Nathaniel giggled as he thought Marc's face was adorable.
soon the lights became brighter "ow! t-turn the brightness down!" Marc whined as he shut his eyes.
then Nathaniel put some sunglasses on Marc to protect his eyes from the bright lights "here. now stop whining. that is my job." Nathaniel said.
Marc grumbled a bit and then his stomach growled and he blushed.
"that explains why you are so grumpy." Nathaniel said and then Marc pinched his nose "okay okay stop! that hurts!" Nathaniel said as Marc was pinching him very hard.
Marc was discharched from the hospital and Nathaniel took them out for lunch at Marc's favorite vegan café.
after lunch, they go home.
Marc flopped on the couch and he turned on the television to watch something instead of listening to it.
"it feels so great to actually watch this show!" Marc said with tears of joy in his eyes and mouth full of popcorn.
"swallow before you speak. you just got discharged from the hospital." Nathaniel said while doing the dishes.
Marc swallowed the popcorn and continued to watch the show.
Nathaniel came into the room and sat next to Marc.
Marc grabbed his face and kissed Nathaniel on the lips "thank you! you have truely made me very happy. you are the best boyfriend i could ever ask for!" Marc said with more tears of joy in his eyes.
Nathaniel blushed and too started to cry with joy.
the two of then snuggled on the couch and finished their show.
soon night fall came, Marc fell asleep on the couch.
"awww. i step away for two seconds and you are asleep." Nathaniel said with a smile.
then he picked Marc up bridal style ans caried him to bed.
as Nathaniel got into bed, Marc grabbed him and snuggled him like a giant teddy bear.
Nathaniel smiled.
"goodnight my beautiful rainbow." Nathaniel said to Marc
"goodnight my tomato head...." Marc said in his sleep
Nathaniel kissed Marc on the forehead and he fell asleep in Marc's arms.

and thats it. i am out of ideas so i am done. dunno what will be next. but stay tuned. okay goodbye.