A Storm Of Emotions part 3

Nathaniel set Marc in bed and he had a moment to himself.
he sat on the couch and started to cry.
he was holding a photo of him and Marc having a nice relaxing day at the park.
Nathaniel then pulled out his phone to check on how much money he had. he had a lot of money due to his rich grandpa dying and leaving all his money to Nathaniel.
Nathaniel smiled and he gave the hospital a call.
later that day, Marc woke up and felt Nathaniel next to him "hello." Marc said
"hey." Nathaniel replied.
"what time is it?" Marc asked
"2pm." Nathaniel answered
Marc rubbed his tired eyes.
"hey, tonight i have to take you to the hospital." Nathaniel said.
"why?" Marc asked
"i got you an appointment to get surgery on your eyes so you could see again." Nathaniel said
"you did what?!" Marc asked
"you heard me." Nathaniel said
Marc then hugged Nathaniel tightly
"thank you! that is all i have ever wanted for the past two years!" Marc said with tears of joy streaming down his face.
Nathaniel hugged Marc back and said "no problem. i will do what ever it takes to make you happy." Nathaniel said as tears of joy streamed down his face as well.
Marc then got hungry again
Nathaniel noticed this and he made Marc's favorite meal to celebrate.
once the food was finished cooking, both boys sat at the table and enjoyed the food.
after their late lunch/early dinner, they got ready to go to the hospital.
Marc excited and he could not seem to be able to control it.
Nathaniel was excited too and he tried to calm Marc down.
once they were ready, they got in the car and they went to the hospital.
once there, they waited for the doctor.
once it was time for the surgery, Nathaniel helped Marc get changed into a hospital gown and he got in the hospital bed and he was wheeled off to the operating theatre.
Marc was then put on anesthesia and he went to sleep.

end of part 3. i think that is all i am doing for now. i will do more tomorrow. i gotta go to bed. bye.